"Zayn?" Lauren and Zayn exchanged schedules as well as everyone else.

We stood in a circle concentrating on each others' schedules. I looked up and saw Austin and his "crew" walking this way, and I knew he was going to take Camila away from this group of ours. He always took her from us, we used to be the Terrific Ten and now we're just the Terrific Ten Minus One it sucked. I watched Austin grab Camila from behind her waist and That Should be Me by Bieber played in my head.

"Hey you," Camila turned her head to face Austin and planted a kiss on his lips, I felt disrespected.

You know when you care about someone or something so much you don't ever wanna see them hurt, ever? That's how I feel about Camila. I see Austin makes her happy, but I feel like it won't last long and I just don't wanna see her heart shatter into pieces. She's everything to me. Austin was a really nice friend, but there's just something about him I don't like.

"Harry," Camila said.

I looked up at her and smiled, "yeah?"

"We have AP Biology, and AP English together," Camila smiled giving my schedule back, and I handed her schedule back as well. "See you in third and seventh period," Camila smiled and walked away holding Austin's hand.

"Hey man, let me see your schedule," Zayn asked as he handed Lauren her schedule back, "Lauren we have Art together," he smiled as he grabbed my schedule from my hand.

"Really?! That's so exciting I can't wait!" Lauren couldn't hide her feelings for Zayn, and Zayn couldn't hide his either, I never understood why they just don't date.

"Wait what period is your guys' art class?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"Second," they replied.

"Me too!!" I exclaimed.

"Me three," Niall held up three fingers.

"Me four," Dinah held up four fingers.

"Holy shit, art is going to be badass," Lauren said.

"You're taking a French class Harry?" Zayn asked confused.

"Yeah," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Really?!" Ally asked me with a big ol' smile on her face. "What period?"

"Frist, I think?" I looked over at my schedule in Zayn's hand. "Yeah first period."

"Me too! Let's walk to class together," Ally suggested.

"Of course," I smiled.

"Ally!" Liam shouted with excitement, "we have gym, math, and science together."

"Awesome!" Ally shouted.

We stood there until the two minute bell rang examining each others' schedules and laughing a bit. It felt a bit odd without Camila being here acting like a weirdo, and making her not so funny jokes. Ever since her and Austin, she's hardly been around and it sucks, I miss her.

These were my classes: First period, French with Ally. Second period, Art with Lauren, Zayn, Niall, and Dinah. Third period, AP English with Camila. Fourth period, Sociology with Normani and Louis. Fifth period, study hall with Liam, Zayn, Normani, and Lauren. Sixth period I was a student assistant for Mr. Reader, a really cool science teacher and Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Liam were all in that class. Seventh period was AP Biology with Camila and Lauren was student assistant for Mrs. Anderson, our Bio teacher.

When the bell rang everyone went their separate ways to their first period, except for Ally and myself. Ally walked over to me and wrapped her tiny left arm around my waist, and I threw my right arm over her shoulders pulling her in for a hug.