Yummy guy

Chapter Title: Yummy Guy

Mags's POV:

Far East Movement, 'Live My Life,' boomed through the speakers and rang loudly in my eardrums. I dance with my best friends Lindsay and Mercy, me dancing in the middle showing them my best moves.

Once the song was over the DJ plays a song that I do not recognize and I decide to take a breather. My throat was dry too so I could do with a drink.

"Mercy.. Lindsay I'm going to grab a drink." I shouted. Trying to eclipse over the loud music.

It didn't look like they heard me as they continue swaying their hips to the song. So I make my way over to the bar alone. I sit down slowly and place my hands over my face.

"Everything okay?". I hear a deep husky voice ask me presumably.

Looking up I am please to see a tall, dark-haired good looking guy slither onto the seat next to me.

Smiling I answer, "Yeah I'm fine."
That was a small lie the alcohol was starting to take a after effect. 

"Want a drink?". He questions raising one of his eyebrows in a cute way.

"No thanks." I tilted my head back slightly and rubbed my temple. A headache was creeping up on me.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing you." The yummy stranger apologizes beginning to stand up.

I grab his arm gently and pull him back. "Oh no of course not. I have a headache coming on strong so that is why I am a bit.. antisocial." I chuckle.

"Maybe a slow dance will loosen it." He smirks and offers his large hand out.

How could I resist him and his pleading eyes? He was being lovely and sweet to me.

"Okay but just this once." I smile teasingly.

Getting out of our seats we move to the center of the dance floor. He grabs my hips from behind, and we sway slowly to the song, 'I Miss You' by Beyoncé.

He rests his head on my neck causing shivers to run down my spine. I close my eyes as I felt so comfortable in his arms. I didn't even know he's name but I didn't care.

He spins me around to face him.

"My name's Kid. What's yours?". He asks loudly in my ears.

Whoa, it's like he read my mind.

"Maggie but you can call me Mags." I reply equally as loud in his ear.

"So Mags are you here alone?". I barely hear him and direct us to go to the sofa room.

The sofa room was like the cool off area for when you had to much to drink or if you wanted to have a audible conversation. Entering the sofa room we sit on a couch made for two people. Weirdly it feels like we are on a date or something.

He smiles at me making me blush a crimson red. "Mags who are you here with?".

I push my hair out my face before answering. "Two of my mates how about you?".

"Just my brother but he left me for some blonde chick." Kid says nodding disapprovingly.

"He likes the easy ones." He laughs a deep chuckle making my heart beat fast. His deep voice and chuckle was so attractive.

"So you don't like blondes much?". I ask.

"Well it depends, I mean looks don't matter that much to me, though may I say you look real hot tonight."

"Thanks Kid". I mumble blushing even more deeply.

Kid smirks and looks at me longingly. Was there something on my face? Maybe I needed a quick check in the ladies room.

His face is so adorable I think whilst staring back at him.

"I can't take this music anymore." I moan looking away from his gaze.

"Want me to call you a cab home?".

Awww how sweet of him I tell myself.

"No it's alright I'll grab a ride from a friend but thanks for the offer." I say smiling brightly at him. I then get up to leave.

"Wait can I have your number?" He asks in a rush

I nod and recite my number to him then bend down to kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye Kid I'll talk to you soon." I assure him walking away.

Taking my phone out of my purse I ring Mercy and she promises to meet me outside the club.

Once I reach the exit I rush over to her and surprise surprise she is puking on the curb.

I hold her hair back and rub soothing circles on her back. "Mercy are you alright?". I ask sympathetically.

Mercy stands up and smiles weakly at me. I take a bottle of water out my bag that I must of brought earlier on and shove it in her hands.

"Here babe rinse your mouth with this." I demand almost sounding like a mother.

Mercy did as she was told then sits alongside the clean part of the curb.

"Where's Lindsay?". I ask coming back to the realization that I came here with two friends.

"She went back to her place with a hot guy he was a cage fighter." Mercy smirks causing me to laugh lightly.

How was Mercy going to drive now if Lindsay took the ride.

After a few moments of thought I suggest we call a cab.

Finally it arrives and me and Mercy tower inside, more then ready to hit our beds when we reached home.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Author's note:

What do you think? 

Are you starting to wonder where this is going? 

Don't worry, it gets better!

Vote, fan, review. Xx