Fight night

Chapter Title: Fight Night

Mags's POV:

I open the door to Kid standing before me looking sexy as hell. His hair is wavy and still wet from his shower or bath. He is wearing baggy jeans with a polo shirt. We both stare at each other awkwardly for a few seconds. I look down embarrassed and stare at my outfit. I was wearing a tight black skirt, grey crop top and a blazer with black heels.

"Wow Mags wow." Kid whistles making me blush deeply.

"Thank you Kid." I say through red cheeks.

"Come on in." I offer ushering him inside and into the living room.

Mercy makes her way out of the bedroom to greet Kid.

"Hey sexy." she flirts smiling seductively at him. I carefully eye Mercy and she winks assuring me it was a joke.

"Hey." Kid smirks probably seeing my jealousy.

"My name is Kid what's yours?".

"I'm Mercy."

"Want a beverage?". I offer Kid walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure."

"Any drink in particular".

"Any thanks."

Opening the refrigerator I grab a J20 for him.

"Whose place is this?". Kid asks looking at his surroundings.

I smile broadly to myself. I was so proud of this place. It took some time getting use to living alone though.

"Mine." I chirp glad I cleaned up well.

"Niceeeeee." says Kid dragging the word with enthusiasm. Sitting down on the sofa.

"Thanks a lot." I smile.

Kid was looking at me intensely. I wonder what he was thinking. Feeling awkward I grab a spot next to him on the sofa.

"Guys give me ten minutes to finish getting ready." Mercy shouts from the room.

"So whats the plan for tonight?" Kid asks.

"Well, my friend Lindsay is seeing some guy who is a cage fighter and invited us so yeah we can go watch the fight then maybe come back here."

"Sounds good to me." Kid half smiles.

He wraps his arms around me and I feel so comfortable. It was like I was meant to be in his strong arms.

"You're beautiful and I mean that." He whispers in my ear making me shiver. I look up at him and couldn't help looking at his lips. His lips looked so yummy and soft..

He half smirks before leaning in to kiss me. I meet him halfway and he begins sliding his tongue along my lips making me burst in pleasure. I allow him entrance and we begin kissing passionately. My heart is racing as he slides his arms around my waist to get a better position and I put my arms around his neck.

We finally break away and I giggle from the unexpected make out session.

"I'll go check on Mercy." I get up and make my way into my room.

Mercy was straightening her naturally curly hair. I sit down on my bed and Mercy comes to sit down next to her. I realise I am smiling to myself like an idiot.

"You always get the good looking ones." Mercy laughs putting down the straightening iron.

"Not always remember Jeremy?".

"Oh yeah yuck." Mercy replies making an 'eww' expression.

I cringe at the thought of Jeremy. I gave him a chance even though he wasn't the best looking of the bunch but he ended up being a compulsive liar and way to clingy.

"I'm tired of being single Mags." Moans Mercy.

I throw a pitiful look at Mercy. Mercy was always last to be in a relationship and I felt sorry for her. She was hot don't get me wrong but she was picky as fuck.

"Awww Mercy you will find someone special one day maybe even today."

"Yeah right." Mercy puts the straightener on the side and turns it off. Looking at me smiling she asks if I'm ready. 

"Yeah baby let's go." I grin.

We finally arrive at the club and find our space. I sit in between Mercy and Kid squeezing both  of their hands. Kid whispers in my ears that 'I am so hot' which makes me blush deeply. I give him a peck on the neck which makes his eyes widen in shock and excitement.

"Listen love birds I'm going to find Lindsay." Mercy asserts getting a glare from me.

"Yeah sure we will be here." I reply.

Kid moves his hands up my thigh causing me to squeal a little. I have a feeling tonight's going to be a good night.

➡ ➡ ➡