iroyaS

Y/N

We;Not being able to do anything,Only watched as we saw Sayori fall of the cliff and as the rope stuck on her throat tightened she started to suffocate.Before fully going out she looked at us one last time and smiled.
Monika trembled and fell on the floor,I kept my eyes on (N/N) who was laughing like this was some sort of comedic show which made me more pissed.

"I'll give you some time to do this vision..."(N/N) snapped his fingers.

My vision went blurry and I felt a familiar sensation.
I noticed I was in a different place and I instinctively knew what to do.

————————————

I woke up to the sound of knocking,I slowly got out of bed as I still was still sleepy.I looked at the clock and it said 7:35....heh.
I walked down the stairs as the knocking got faster.

"I'm coming geez.."I said in a still sleepy voice.

I opened the door and saw (N/N) who was wearing his school uniform,He had a surprised expression on his face when he saw me.

"What are you doing in your pajamas!"He yells, Though my sleepiness blocks my ability to think and I couldn't follow what was happening "Your gonna be late for school!" He sighed and added

That's what woke me up.I rushed back to my room and got changed,I went to the kitchen and got a piece of toast and placed it in my mouth like the cliché thing in anime.
I rushed outside and met back with (N/N) who was already starting to bail on me.

"Heyyyy (N/N),Wait for meeee"I ran towards him,

"The only time I ever checked on you and you overslept.."He sighed.

I chuckled a bit as we continued to walk to school,I'm growing to him,I mentally giggled.
I tried to talk to him but all he keeps replying in short sentences or even just a yea or nah.
It annoyed me but at least he isn't ignoring me completely.

A few hours later school ended,I waked out of school in search for (N/N).I wonder if he has plans.
I have to ask him if he wants to walk home together... Now that I think about,W-why am I suddenly feeling nervous?I walk to school with him,Going home is practically the same right?Ehhh why am I starting to heat up..

I took a deep breath and talked to him but mid-sentence some of (N/N)'s friends called him. He ran towards them leaving me alone in the pathway.He didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence.
I felt down suddenly,I watched as he continued to school without me and I felt like I was betrayed or something.

No Sayori!He does this all the time...I am pretty annoying towards him,Which is probably why he avoids..me...

I stopped walking in the middle of the path and lost myself,Why am I feeling depressed all of the sudden?
I might have cried in the middle of all these people if it weren't for someone who placed their hands on my shoulder.

"M-Monika?"I said surprised by her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to school,We stopped at the hallway near the clubroom where there were fewer people.

"Hey,Wouldn't want you crying now do we?"She smiled. "Now...what seems to be the problem?It's not everyday that we get to see you like this.."

"I-I Don't know...I just suddenly felt it after (N/N) ditched me and went to his friends.And it's not like I'm new to this,He never pays to much attention to me anyway.Like he's really dense sometimes.."I rambled. "But...He can be nice sometimes.."

"I'm sure he'll find out about your feelings.I'm no
(N/N) but how about we walk home together?hm?"

"Sure,Thanks Monika.."I smiled back at her.

Another timeskip...

I laid In bed still having (N/N) on my thoughts,I rolled around trying to change the thoughts on my mind but it keeps going back to him.
My chest felt tight and I couldn't hold my feeling back any longer.I'm gonna tell him...

I walked out of my room and into the door,I hesitated to go out thinking of what might happen..
Yolo I guess...I opened the door and rushed towards his house.

Only to see the worst,
In front of (N/N)'s house was him and (Natsuki/Yuri depending on which route you took). Their heads were realllly close to each other,You could probably hear the sound of my heart breaking.

They noticed me..

"Sayori-"They say.

"Uhh, Hi (N/N)..."I said awkwardly.

"Just now...we weren't."(N/N) said to cover it up

"Ah no,I just came over to say hi.."A forced giggle came out of me.

I managed to play it off like I didn't care but I didn't follow the conversation much as a million thoughts ran into my head.I felt like I could collapse at any minute so I left them and fled back to my bedroom...

I covered my face in a pillow and started to cry,I-I don't know what I expected...I'm happy for them but,Why does it feel like it's so bad..I turned my head around onto my bedroom and examined the place...
I saw near the cabinets...A long line of rope...

————————————

I came back to myself,A tear even fell through my cheek.

"(Y/N)?"Monika asked worriedly

I clenched my fist in anger as I came forward facing (N/N)
"The hell is wrong with you!How could you just take the life of the friend that cared about you...the one that loved you and not feel a single shade of remorse...all with a damn smile on your face!"I yelled at him,I felt Monika grab my hand.

"Their just a bunch of mindless programmed entities,It's not like it'll matter anyway.Once I get Monika back the whole game will reset,And I'll make sure this won't happen again!" (N/N) said not giving a single damn about Sayori

We grabbed our weapons and prepared to fight him,
He smirked in amusement.Sayori disintegrated as she lost her life.(N/N) did something as he pulled the rope that once held Sayori and a small light of orange came to him.He grabbed it and as it seemed to have been absorbed.

"Let's see whatcha got"