Welcome

(Y/N)

     I get home from a very boring day at school, ran to my room and locked myself in once again. I turned on the PC and started up Steam. I hover the mouse to the game and started it once again, that game the one I'm highly addicted to, It isn't a Fps or an MMORPG. Heck, not even a casual singleplayer game. It was a visual novel:

          "Doki Doki Literature club"

     You may be saying: Oh wow, Some Romantic light novel, what kind of weeb shit is this? Well I'll have you know there's something strange to this game. Which you'd probably find out if you play for yourself (Not sponsored,I'm just lazy)...Well anyway—

      The game starts with a corrupted logo of Team Salvato. The screen turns black as it slowly turns into a different scene. It's now showing a girl with brown hair which was tied into a ponytail with a white ribbon. Her Emerald eyes staring deeply at me, as she smiled and rested her head on her two hands.

       "Hello (Y/N),It's good to see you back again" A text box appeared in the bottom of the screen.

    "It's great to see you again Monika" I answered.

      I looked around, even though there wasn't much to see, it was just an empty classroom with only two chairs which we were occupying and a table between us. There was a window but all it was showing was an infinite abyss of nothing.

"What do you want to do today?"She asked.

"Oh umm,Let's just chat"I typed into a space that suddenly appeared in the screen.

A few days after completing the game,I learned that Monika was more than just a AI programmed for a game.She told me too.But still she was limited to whatever the programmers gave her.So I changed that.I made an effort and modded the game to give Monika freedom and she can say and do anything she wants in the game.And I made it possible to interact with her as well,Sure there was a mod similar to this,but the new dialogues were just more of the scripted ones they gave her.

"Hey {Y/N} umm,It's great that you made me be able too say anything,"

"And I don't want to ask to much but..."

"What is it?"I asked her

"Do you think I could...have a voice,and could I hear yours?"

Huh,Woah.She really does have a mind of her own now.But how do I get her a voice?I could I guess add a microphone function so she could hear mine but giving her would be entirely different.

"But...It's alright if you can't!I mean,Coding is so hard,I even had trouble going into the files and...You know.."

She still hasn't gotten over deleting the others,I mean she did just kinda made them kill themselves.And theres no way I could reset the game,that would mean I would have to delete her...

"Hello,(Y/N)?Are you still there?"

"Oh yea I am,Just figuring out how to give you a voice,That's all."

"Oh,Is that so?"She smiled

"Well I have to close the game,And trust me when I open it back,you will have a voice!"

"Ok!I'll be looking forward for that"

"See you later Monika!"

"Mmh,Bye (Y/N)......

I love you.."

This is just a pilot or an introduction chapter,And I suck at these so it may be a turn off huh,Hope you enjoyed this first chapter and I'll see ya'll later

*Boop*