Sleepover

(Y/N)

"Do you wanna go on a date?"I asked,The room went silent for a moment.After awhile my face started to heat up.I can't believe I just said that... I thought to myself,

Monika giggles and grabs my hand,"I would love too.."She said,I smiled and pulled her out of the room,I went onto the hallway where I bumped into Yosuke.

"Hey (Y/N) dude..I gotta go"He says a bit panicked,

"Oh already?Don't wanna come to the mall with us?"

"Mall?What the hell are you talking about?It's 10 Pm!Aww geez my parents are gonna kill me,Uh see you later I guess!"He says rushing out.I looked at the time to see that he was right,it was 10:30 PM,I guess we did take a long time in there.

"Seems like the  mall would most likely be closed now,Well theres always tomorrow right?"Monika says with a chuckle.

"Yea,I guess.But are you really ok with wearing that school uniform overnight?"I asked,

"She can borrow my clothes.."(S/N) suddenly comes over,carrying some clothing.

"Oh really?That's great,Thanks (S/N)" Monika says gratefully,(S/N) smiles at her as she give them the clothes,she shifts over to me and her expression completely changes

"Oh and (Y/N)..She's gonna sleep in my room.Don't want you to do anything crazy to her now.."

"Eh?The hell of a person do you take me for!?"I shouted at her.

"Definitely not a good one,Pervert!"She shouts back,

"I didn't even do anything yet!"

"You two are fighting again?Can't you get along while we have a guest over!!"My mom shouts from the kitchen.We both apologized and I noticed Monika trying to hold her laughter.

Monika

We we're called for dinner,(Y/N)'s Mom cooked some (Favorite food) she says they're his favorite.After dinner I headed over to his sister's room which was where I was sleeping I guess,Though I'm not used to sleeping since well,I am..well used to be a character from a video game.But now that I'm in the real world I kinda do feel tired.

I went inside to see his sister,(S/N) was it?She was on her bed,with earphones on,she was watching a video I don't know what but it had something to do with pen drawn cat whiskers on the face,At least from what I could tell from what the two guys on the video we're doing.She noticed me come in and stopped the video.

"Hey (S/N).."I smiled at her

"Hey,I didn't really catch your name..."She said,Scratching her head.

"Oh,It's Monika.."I told her,She nodded and got up from the bed,She went over to a bedroll on the floor and set it up,

"Here,we usually use this when we're camping,but you can use it I guess."

"Oh thanks,"I sat down on it,She squatted next to me,

"So tell me Monika...Why did you choose (Y/N) to be your boyfriend?"She asked,I stuttered a bit and tried to think of an answer.
"Actually,How did you meet?This is the first time I ever seen you and you're definitely not from his school especially with your uniform...Heck when did you guys start hanging out?where did you meet?Did he ever do something corny to flirt with you?..."She continued on with a flood of questions.I couldn't keep up with all of them.

"(S/N) Slow down.."I told her,I took a deep breath and faced her."Look,You're his sister so I hope you'll keep this a secret.."
And so I told her everything about me,From the being a character on a visual novel with some really Advance intelligence,to becoming a real life human.it seems like it took time for her to process all of it and she probably doesn't believe it..

"Oh,Well...I know what you're thinking and..I believe you.."She smiles."Honestly when I
(y/n) started to learn coding I half expected him to end up doing something crazy..And does times where he talked to himself was becoming a bit suspicious so I knew he did something ...So this isn't really that much..I just wanted to talk to you about it"

"Wow,I guess siblings know each other most huh?"I laughed,She stands up and goes back to her bed.

"Yea but don't get the wrong idea of me ever getting a good sibling relationship with him,"She pouted,"Well we better get to bed it's getting late,You have a date to go with him tomorrow right?"

I nodded,I noticed I didn't have a pillow so I decided to get one from her bed which had a lot,"hey do you mind if I use this.."I said pulling one of the long ones on the side of the bed.

"No wait!Don't!"She shouts,But I already got the pillow and I flipped it over to see a piece of paper with a face printed on it stuck on the pillow...isn't this the guy from the video?

"So uhh,You can use this pillow...Please give that one back."She said awkwardly.

I laughed at her,And gave her the pillow in exchange for another one.
"I guess were even with secrets now"

"I guess so"She smiles