Portrait of Markov

Y/N

A month after the incident,It was pretty quiet.Besides the fact that our group pretty much has a borderline now,with someone avoiding someone It's becoming pretty bad.
Fortunately though,There seems to be no signs of Yuri,I don't know if she gave up or is planning something but we're always on guard.
Right now we're just cleaning up the clubroom,Since it's the last time we'll be able to use it after the cancellation of this club.We manage to separate Yosuke and Justine to avoid any argument that might happen,And I myself kinda don't want to go near Yosuke after what happened.

Me and Monika were cleaning out the lockers,Each were filled with different things depending on the owner of the locker is,Like Natalie's which is full of stuffed toys and stuff,I picked them up and placed them in a box for her to get later,I moved on to the next locker which was Justine's but before I did Monika pat me in the back.

She was holding up a picture of all of us,She slightly smiled as she gave it to me. "I Think you should keep it," I examined the photo to see all of us smiling and close,Geez this Fiasco is really changed us.

"Well,I'm going to give these boxes to their owners,You keep sorting them I guess"She tells me as she gets up and leaves,I got back to opening Justine's locker.

It was full of books as expected,Nothing really special,I filled them down the box while looking at the titles,He had classical books from shakesphere to some Lord of the rings,I didn't even notice that the box was already almost full,I sighed as I got another empty one to place the remaining books.I grabbed another one from the locker but I carelessly let the others fall down.I looked over to the pile and the one on top filled my interest,It was a book with an eye on it.I feel like I seen it before but can't put my tongue into it.I opened it up for a good read but it only had a few pages of text...The rest seemed like they were written on recently and some were just blank.

Out of curiosity I read the book,Forgetting about the cleaning I had to do.It's about a girl,Who's being experimented on.I won't go further into details but I ended up reading the whole thing.

So this Libitina girl is evil?That's a pretty uncommon cliché. I told myself,I turned to next page and it was already the end,I let out a big sigh.I really wanted to know what would happen.But there were still somethings written on it.Maybe Justine tried to finish it?

Written on it was
I found this book,on my porch,I have no idea what it is but it seems like an unfinished book,It doesn't have a written author who I can return to so i guess I'll keep it here for now...

Huh,Mysterious Draft book,Found on Justine's porch,I skimmed a few pages only reading a few words since it was usually just Justine praising the author.Then I came across a torn page,Written on the next one was

That page,Told me to look for a game..I don't really know If that was intended for the author only but I hope he doesn't mind.

Game...?You don't think...I turned the page to see some stuff erased,It was clear something was written on it but it looked like it was furiously erased.There were still a few written on it though

Huh?Is this a prank?Who wrote this?

Who are you?

Oh,So you're the one that told me to get the game?

Can't you just show yourself?It's getting to tiring to leave this in the lawn and waiting for an reply

Oh so it's not Markov?What is it then?

Alright I'll write it down...Dok (the rest was erased)

Justine...was talking with someone with this book?No way,Yosuke couldn't have been..

Dok...Dok...Doki Doki?If who ever made Justine find this book made him get the game,Then that must mean he was..

I rushed out,Only to bump into the others,I almost fell down but Yosuke grabbed me just in time.

"Hey dude..What's the rush?"

"Yos!I'msorrytohaveyelledatYouyouwererightIshouldn'thave-"

"Yo,Chill.First answer me this..Where's Monika?I think she has my stuff."

"Wh-No..She said she was gonna go give you them.."

"Huh,I last saw her with Justine who seemed to need help on carrying something..or that's what I heard him say."Natalie said.

"Ohhh ffffffffffffff-frick"

Imma be honest I kinda rushed it since I felt like there is too much build up.This the best I can do