Piano - YoonKook (Fridget pt2?)

stfu ill do as many YoonKook one shots as i want XD ITS AN UNDER RATED SHIP! Also this is kinda related to the 'fridget' one in the sense that Kook is still in school and what not they will also be dating in this :)) anyways MARKSON FOREVER! Enjoy!yet agaun hella short cause i lost inspiration due to vkook😂

Smut Meter: 0

Jungkook's .p.o.v.

"You all need to learn a song of your choosing and play me it by next Friday. I will be examining you all and this will count to your final mark!" My music teacher explained as I watched the clock tick. 

I hated music to be honest...only because I suck at piano. The bell rang and without a though I sprinted out, already packed up. I made my way to the schools gate where I saw Yoongi. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek and came around to face him."A hello is usually nice," I smiled and took his hand in mine.

His face turned a light pink as he looked down in embarrassment. "Hey? Its okay," I smiled and he nodded."I know but im still not used to it..." I laughed at his cuteness and dragged him into my arms. I hugged his small body tightly,"You're so fucking cute Yoongi!"I swayed him slightly and he chuckled into my chest."Can you let me go? I kind of cant fucking breath..."I let him go, holding his hand again.

We walked to our apartment building without saying much. We got in and into the elevator, I clicked the number 5 and up we went."Yoongi, I need you to help me with a homework," I said and he nodded."If it's English again then sorry but cant help, you know I didn't do it for-" "No, its music.." He nodded again."Aha...Whats the problem you're good at it, aren't you?" I nodded and we got to our floor.

We went straight to his apartment, skipping mine. He unlocked his apartment that had the number 7 on it."So what do you need help with?" He asked, entering his apartment. I follow him in and take off my shoes." I need to learn a song in the piano but I'm not the best at it..." He nodded and closed his door."I'll help you, dint worry," He smiled and I nodded as I followed him into his living room.

"Just sit down at the piano, ill get a song," I nodded and sat down in front of the dark brown piano. I pressed a couple of notes before Yoongi came back with sheet music."I want you to play I need U. If that's okay of course?" I nodded, saying it was okay.

He sat beside me and played it with ease before stopping in the middle."Got it?" I shook my head."Not in the slightest..." He laughed before getting up and going behind me. His hands guides me to the right keys to press. His hands were soft and gentle as he moved my hands....

I got an A as my final mark....