Kinks - YoonKook

YES ANOTHER YOONKOOK ONESHOT AND IT HAS A HAND KINK AGAIN STFU, ENJOY
BTW sorry for the long wait and sorry ive been only been writing bts stuff, exo and Girl x Girl stuff and maybe some Monstax stuff are on the way just wait patiently because i have other stories and then i draw and Christmas and blah blah blah XD.

DON'T READ IN PUBLIC!!!

PS STAY STRONG SHINEE AND SHAWOLS <3 

Smut meter: 10

3rd Person .p.o.v.

Jungkook and Yoongi were close...Almost too close but they were not dating on any of that matter. Let's just say the boys felt more then comfortable with each other.

One day Jungkook and him were alone home as Namjoon and Jin went to a TV show and the three others went out shopping as a treat for finishing the long tour.

Jungkook would usually be with Yoongi in the Studio, he would be right now so he isn't lonely but theres one problem. The young 20 year old was extremely horny(and he had a slight developing crush on the elder).

He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the ceiling of the living room.

Bzz bzz

He looked at his vibrating phone and lifted it off the coffee table.

Yoongi: Why arnt you with me?

Jungkook: No reason Hyung💕

Yoongi: Come here then ,im lonely💔

Jungkook: Idk if thats a good idea...

Yoongi: why??

Jungkook: It doesnt matter im on my way😊😊

Jungkook cursed to himself and got up. He should've said he felt ill so some bull crap.

He walked to the studio, fixing up his pants so the light budge was less visible. Why did he have to have the hormones of a 15 year old. He cursed at himself again and opened the door to the room.

He slipped in and sat down next to Yoongi, grabbing a pillow and placing it on his lap."About time Kook." He grinned, keeping his eyes on his screen.

Jungkook travelled his eyes along the olders body. He went from head to toe before going back up and travelling down his arms until he hit the jackpot. His hands. Jungkook did have masculine and veiny hands himself but something about Yoongi's just made him melt.

He felt himself twitch in his pants as Yoongi dragged his mouse to move something. One of his veins was popping out more then the others causing Jungkook to lick his pink lips and try not to imagine pressing his tongue along the vein.

"You alright Jeon Jungkookie?" Yoongi said causing Jungkook to look at his face. He did a faint "mhm"sound which broke slightly.

Yoongi lifted up an eyebrow."If you say so." He continued his work without another word an Jungkook slowly slipped a hand under the pillow. He slowly stroked himself through the fabric as he watched Yoongi work.

Yoongi either was too awkward to say anything or was blind. He wasn't either of them. He knew the boy was checking him out and stroking himself, he just decided to let the boy do his thing as he felt himself stiffen between his legs.

The thought and sight was truly erotic to Yoongi. The younger trying to be sneaky about it but seriously he was being absolutely horrible due to the very light noises leaving his lips.

Yoongi's spare hand found itself twirling a pen to stop himself from touching himself. This clearly made Jungkook excited as he herd the younger speed up slightly.