Gay chicken - MarkSon

Smut meter: 3

Jacksons .p.o.v.

The boys went for some shopping as me and Mark stayed home.

I flipped through the channels on tv while leaning with my elbow against the arm chair."There's nothing interesting on tv these days."I sighed and just put on a music channel and random music started to play.

I slid down the chair and leaned against the back of the chair, my neck on the back of the chair, my head slightly tilted to the back (do you get the image? Its hard to explain).

I closed my eyes and slid my cap down a little making it cover my eyes.

I felt someone take my hat and my eyes slowly opened and saw mark looking at me with my hat on.

"Do you want to play a game because you look bored."He asked with a smile on his face.

I got up and nodded,"what is it?" "Its called gay chicken." "And...whats that?" I asked a little nervous.

"Its played like this.." He said and walked over to me and grabbed my collar."We get really closed to each other." He said and got really close until our noses were nearly touching.

"And who backs away first looses and is a chicken."He backed away and let go of my collar.

"Understand the game?" I nodded my head yes and swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

Mark again went close to me but this time he wrapped his hands around my neck, relaxing them on my shoulders and I put my hands around his waist.

He went closer and closer till our noses were touching. I looked into his eyes while he looked , I dont know where.

I tilted my head and this time I moved closer to him. His eyes went wider a little and I smirked and looked at his lips.

I took one of my hands and placed it on his cheek and smiled.

I felt his cheeks go warm under my touch and I brushed my lips against his.

I got closer to his lips and then jointed them together and started to kiss him.

He didnt respond so I stoped, I frowned but stayed still because I didnt want loose.

I sighed but then felt his lips on mine again. I smiled and moved my hand down to his waist again.

After what felt like ages of kissing , Mark backed up for air and I chuckled."What?" He asked as he breathed heavily ,"You lost."I smirked but he jointed our lips again and pushed me against the wall.

I placed my hand on his head and started to play with his soft hair moved my head away."Whos the loser now huh?"he chuckled.

Theres was a silents for a while but then he mumbled,"I love you." And rubbed his forehead againts mine."I love you too." I smiled and looked into his eyes and so did he....