Rude Fans - V/Taehyung x Reader

THIS IS SHORTT BUT WHO CARES!

Y/N .p.o.v.

Bts are at a local airport and I begged my mother for days on end to let me go. After about a week of begging mum signed me out of my school but sadly my best friend couldn't go and is writing my notes down for me in exchange of bts pictures.

When I got to the airport there already were lots of people with phones and bts merch on. I pushed through and checked the time, only a few minutes left. I pushed past a pair of girls in minimal clothes who where on their phones. One of the girls phone fell on the ground and she started to screech and cry.

I pushed a few older people who probably were the parents of the teens here. I mainly tried to push through so I would get away from the girl who probably had a cracked screen now.

I heard screaming from more near the entrance door. I took out my phone, I unlocked it and opened the camera app. I snapped some pictures of Namjoon who was first then Jin and Jimin who went together then Jungkook and Yoongi who where talking to each other as Jhope walked behind them, Then behind everyone was Taehyung. Him being last meant he got attacked by the fans as they walked behind them.

I got angry at the disrespectful actions of the rude fan, I shoved off the fans that were clearly hurting Taehyung.

"Stop it you are clearly hurting him!" I yelled at them and they let go and stopped, I continued to walk behind Taehyung as I shoved fans to stop it."Can you three stop it?!" I yelled at the three girls who touched him all over."He is a human too you know!" That's when they scoffed and left.

Taehyung turned around and smiled."Thank you." He lifted up my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my hand, his lips where incredibly soft and it left a slightly shiny mark on my hand. He walked on and walked behind him, I pulled out the small sheet of paper from my pocket and tapped his shoulder,"V.. Its not good but here." He looked at the drawing. "Thank you Y/N" He said as he read my name at the bottom of the page.

With that he left to go to the van with the others, I went through the other exit and went to the bus station to get a bus home.....

My phone pinged when I got home, I opened the twitter app and smiled.

방탄소년단
BTS_twt
Thank you Y/N for being respectful and thank you for the drawing 💕😘 #V

방탄소년단BTS_twtThank you Y/N for being respectful and thank you for the drawing 💕😘 #V