The angel with no wings- TaeGi(REALLY LONG)

I was watching the blood sweat and tears video again and thought of this so here it goes , sorry if its shit i tried p.s this is a little longer than my typical one shot , I got a little too carried away.... p.p.s I attempted  a smut sorry if it sucked XD

Smut meter: first half:7 second half:10! 

Yoongi .p.o.v.

It's 11pm and i'm taking a walk in the park cause why not? I hummed along some songs as I saw the stars.

I heard rustling in the bush a few meters away.I don't know what I was thinking but I thought maybe it's a good idea to look what it is , I walked over to the bush and looked behind it.

there sat a blond boy with two scars on his back only wearing a rob which hung loosely around his perfectly shaped body.

"Excuse me?" I said and tapped him on the back, he turned around and I saw he was crying."You seem injured , come with me."I said and stretched out my hand to help him up.

I'm never like this what the fuck is wrong with me? Yoongi get your shit back together!

He grabbed my hand and got up. His chest fully exposed , luckily the bush was covering all of his man parts below. He realised how he looked and quickly fixed his rob."Follow me, what's you name?" "Tae, Taehyung." He said with a deep voice that I didn't expect from his boyish face.

"Okay lets go then Tae." I said and we went to my flat....

I opened the door letting him in and then went up the stairs.

We eventually got to my place , I took out my keys out of my coat and unlocked the door and let him in.

I closed and locked the door after we both were in. I took off my shoes and I noticed he had no shoes , his feet were pink almost red."Oh god your feet must be so sore."Before he got to say anything  rushed into my kitchen , took a bucket and filled it with warm water.

I got back to him and he was at the same spot."Stop standing around come sit on my couch." I said took his hand in mine.

I sat his down and placed the bucket under his feet and let him dip in his feet.

"What happened?"I asked and he looked up at me in confusion."You have those two scars on your back and also you you were behind a bush , were you beaten up or something?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Can't you speak?"I said and got up."I'll make some tea , want some?"He nodded his head and I got to my kitchen

I took out two plain cups and put a tea bag in each and poured the boiling water into the cups.

I took out the tea bag and added the sugar then walked back and sat the tea on the table in front of the couch.

I sat back down next to Taehyung and he looked up from his feet which where splashing around in the warm water.

"So...Tell me what happened."He looked at me and sighed."You wouldn't believe me..." "No say it i'll believe." I said nudging a little closer to him.

"I was an angel....I did a sin and God ripped off my wings and let me fall to earth."He said and I could see the truth and pain in his eyes.

"Well I can tell you're telling the truth and that explains the scars on your back...."I said looked at his back which was covered with the robe.

"Did it hurt? If yes i'll do anything to make you feel better." "No-no you dont have to I dont deserve this..." "No you do I bet you the sin wasn't that bad." "That bad?! I had a sexual relationship with a man , that's like the most disgusting thing an angel can do." He said tears forming in his eyes."Nononono don't cry, who would say such a thing?" "Who do y-you think?"His voice broke as he talked.