Baby Sitter- Yoonmin

Smut meter:7

Warning: age gap also this is slightly longer then expected

Jimin: 14

Yoongi: 18.

Yoongi .p.o.v.

I didn't have money and because I am a student; all the jobs that are free are day shifts from around 7 am to 5 pm which makes it impossible for me to have a job other then on weekends but on weekends im in the music studio most of the time. My friend Namjoon told me there is a baby sitting job to do for about three or more hours from 4 pm which gives me around thirty minutes to get there on my skateboard and that's where im heading right now. 

The parents of this where apparently really rich and worked in a company meaning this kid was alone most of the day, Namjoon told me that his parents didnt want him to be alone so they want him to get a baby sitter. 

I soon was there and knocked on the door of the rather large house that didnt look very un-ordinary from the outside 

A young looking woman opened the door and I showed her the ad they posted online. She let me in and greeted me and introduced herself as Mrs Park and that her sun, Jimin is doing homework in the living room, I nodded to everything she said as she told me things the boy needs and when everything happens.

She soon yelled out a bye to the boy and left, leaving me and this brat. 

I walked into the living room and looked at the younger boy,  he was so beautiful. I walked over to the younger boy and crouched down in front of the coffee table. The boy sat in between the couch and the table, his feet outstretched underneath the table.

"47." I said as he looked at the maths formula, his pencils millimetres away from the paper.He looked up shocked."The answer is 47." I said and pointed at the equation."T-thanks." He said and wrote down 47 before moving down to the next question but I saw he wasn't looking at the sum but instead at my hands."You have pretty hands." He mumbled and i moved my hand."I guess you're right, I bet your have to be pretty too." He blushed and hid his hands under the table. 

I reached over and placed my hands out, his hands gently found their way to mine, His hands where adorable, they were small and slightly chubby hands just like baby hands or maybe even the paws of a cat. I smiled and looked up,"Your hands are adorable." "They aren't they are like a babies." "That's what makes them adorable." I saw his cheeks turned pink again as we looked into each others eyes from across the table.

We continued to stare at each other before he broke the silence and eye contact. He looked down at our hands and flipped my hands so my large hands covered his small ones."Your hands are so veiny and masculine..." He mumbled something at the end I couldn't catch which made me annoyed."What was that?" "N-Nothing.." He stuttered and I took my hands from his and fold my arms. "That's enough, do your homework you have to have good grades if you want to get into a good collage like me." The ginger haired sighed and nodded before returning to his paper.

I got up and walked up behind him and laid down on the couch before pulling out my rather old phone and texted Namjoon.

Namjoon (Rap mon)

Me: This damn kid has a think for hands , I bet you my grandma's ashes

Namjoon (Rap mon): I dont want the remains of your deceased Grandmother and how do you know he has a thing for hands?

Me: He complemented my hands and we held hands(long story) and he mumbled something, I bet you it was so kinky shit 😏 

Namjoon (Rap mon): He is 14 Yoongi!