Chapter 12

* Thank you everyone for reading , things go a bit bad now . Just to worn you . Thanks xx *

_________________________________________________________________________________

I moaned tiredly as I woke up from my sleep .

I looked at my alarm , God it was 12pm already .

Harry was leaving in 2 days , to go on his tour . I was really upset .

I didnt get dressed today cause Harry was spending the day with his family .

I went on my laptop , I checked my facebook . Wow . I had 116 new friend requets . I Havent been on for about a week . But still . god.

I denyed them all , but acepted the ones I knew .

I decied to check my twitter also .

Holy Shit . I have or +20,000 Followers . A couple of people posted photo's on my twitter .

They were of me and Harry at Starbucks . Holding hands and kissing .

I read a couple of my mentions . They were all hate .

' Fuck off bitch , Harrys mine '

" I hate you , Me and harry should be together '

' He's only with you cause your pretty , He probley hates  you just as much as we do! '

' I will Fucking kill you bitch '

' Harrys better off with out you , hes lossing fans cause of you '

They all started like this . I couldnt stop the tears .

I cried for hours , I just couldnt stop reading the mentions .

What If Harry was lossing fans because of me . He would never forgive me .

I knew what I had to do .

' Harry , I cant do this anymore . We have to end things , Sorry ~ Aliyah ' I sent the text without thinking twice .

* Harry's P.O.V *

I kept reading the text over and over again . It couldnt be true , I loved her .

I Nearly started crying , then I got angry .

' I dont need you , I HATE YOU ! ' I yelled at the phone .

I Kicked the door hard . I hated her . I trusted her with everything and she just throw it away .

* Sorry , short chapter , Ill right another in an hour xx *