Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

When I finally did cry, it was when Simon told us that he would sign us. At first I couldn't believe it, he said he would only sign the person that won X-Factor, but I guees not.

Aliyah and I are as close as ever. The text that she sent me after we found out that we had not got in the finale, all the boys cried, Niall the most. Her text made me look at all the great things that had happened. Like meeting the lads, becoming kind of famous. But the next day simon called us over and thats how we got signed. It was an amazing feeling, knowing that we had other chance.

Aliyahs P.O.V

"I thought I saw a girl brought to life
She was warm she came around
She was dignified
She showed me what it was to cry
You couldn't be that girl I adored
You don't seem to know or seem to care
What your heart is for
But I don't know her anymore"

Torn by One Direction rang thought my room, waking me up from my dream.

It was Harrys ring tone.

I jumped from my bed, grabbed it and pressed the talk button. Talking to Harry was the best thing to do in the morning. He always made me wake up somehow.

"Hey babe, guess what!" His excited voice rang though the phone.

"What!" I asked.

"WE GOT SIGNED" He screamed in my ear, ow.

"Bit loud there Hazza."

"Sorry Beautiful" He apologized.

"But thats amazing! By who?" I asked.

He filled me in and we talked for about 2 hours, I was amazing hearing his voice so happy, it made me happy.

I loved his voice, I even loved his smile and Hair and.....

Him.