Stupid Secret - JenKook

Start from the beginning

-j

I looked at Chaeyoung who eagerly smiled at me.

"How cute." She gushed. "What are you waiting for?"

"Is this a joke?" I looked around carefully. "I bet this is Jungkook just wanting to fuck with my feelings."

"It can't be." She shook her head violently. "I've never seen him cross this hallway ever since we've been going here. There's no way in hell this could be his doing."

I sighed in defeat. "This is the last time I'm going to follow these notes. I just have a feeling something bad will happen to me."

"Look on the bright side." She kept her voice low still looking around cautiously. "Maybe this guy can save you from Jungkook. He's an asshole to you anyway. You should fall in love with a guy that's not as bad as an asshole as him."

"You're right." I nodded in agreement.

"I'll meet you after first period." Chaeyoung happily nudged me. "Good luck."

I watched as she hurried away from me. I found mine trudging up the steps to the rooftop. I looked around with careful eyes and saw no one was there. sighed myself thinking maybe I'll never get to meet the person sending notes. I leaned over the rail of the rooftop looking out. I noticed Jungkook and his group of friends still sitting where they were earlier. I watched as the girl Chaeyoung told me about walk over to them. She leaned in to kiss Jungkook but instead of him kissing her back, he looked up. We both shared eye contact causing me to look away immediately. It was as if he knew I would be here which scared the living shit out of me.

Once I turned around, I clutched onto my chest breathing heavily. My eyes suddenly caught a bouquet of my favorite flowers sitting on the ground across from me. I tilted my head to the side and walked over to it slowly. I picked it up not knowingly smiling at the sweet gesture. A note stuck out of the bouquet with the initial j written on it. I looked around more closely and saw a cute bear sitting near the rail behind me. I grabbed it too, the smile on my face growing more. My heart skipped and my spine tingled instantly. I looked around again to see if there was anything else waiting for me but nothing else was there. But I was content on the bear and bouquet of flowers. It was an amazing feeling that I couldn't shake off and I wanted to meet this person more and more.

I returned from the rooftop and placed everything I had gotten from my secret admirer in my locker. I grabbed my books and looked over my shoulder to see Jungkook and his group of friends walking down the hall. Which was a little scary since he never uses this hallway. That conceited bitch of a senior was under his arm with a cheesy smile on her face. I nearly vomited from disgust but deep in me was jealousy and heartbreak. My eyes met once more with Jungkook but I was quick to look away.

I was shocked when another boy approached you from the other direction. He smiled at me and I smiled back being the close friends we were. He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"There you are." Daniel said in a cheerful manner. "We're gonna be late."

I turned my head to look at Jungkook who stopped in his steps and just stared at me. He was expressionless and I couldn't read him at all. I turned back to face Daniel who smiled at me genuinely.

"Sorry, I had some things to take care of." I said with a smile too. "Shall we?"

.

.

.

My classes finished and I walked to my locker casually. My eyes lit up when I saw the flowers and stuffed bear again. My heart dropped when someone grabbed the bear from my locker. I spotted Jungkook smirking at me waving the bear around in his hand.