Something New.

"Andrea! I'm gonna order some pizza okay?" I say.

She nods in agreement.

I can't stand seeing her like this. I feel so bad for her.

"Hey Jenn, Andrea, lets watch a movie tonight yeah?" says Rebecca. "Im not in the mood right now." Andrea seemed so sad.

When the doorbell rang, I hurried to the door, payed the man and brought the pizza over to our room. "Pizzas here guys." I say as I plop onto Rebecca's bed.

"Mmm smells good!" Rebecca says while bringing up the pizza to Andreas face, somewhat trying to make her lighten up.

Her face was expressionless.

"Oh come on Andweaa! You can't stay mournful forever. Forget about him. It's his fault." Rebecca says in a smile.

Whatever she said made her crack a smile. "Thanks guys. I love you."

I break the silence and say, "There ya go! There's the Andrea that we know!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS? IM GONNA TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS PIZZA REAL QUICK FOR INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER" Rebecca scared me so much I had an anxiety attack.

ANDREAS POV

I could tell that they were really trying to help me feel better. And I felt so grateful to have such great friends.

I had noticed that Jenn has been on her phone a lot lately. Everyone has to be honest. But when she keeps getting text messages, and it looks to me that she does not want any part of what that person wants.

"Oh my gosh just leave me alone!" She scared me, giving me a jolt in my body when she yelled into her phone.

"What's wrong?" As if it was a good time to speak.

"Oh aha. It's nothing." Her smile looked worried.

JENN'S POV

When everybody was sleeping, I was wide awake. I had absolutely nothing to do. So I decided to go outside to get some fresh air, and walk around.

While I was walking, I kept looking at the ground. Hoping something good would happen to me. Probably nothing since it was freaking 2am. But I was wrong.

I got bumped into. He was fairly taller than me. And he had Blue hair.

Oh he was very familiar to me.

"Kian?! What are you doing out here??" I yell in a hoarsely hush.

He covered my mouth and walked me over to a corner to where no one could see us. "I was just going to see you. I need to talk to you."

He smelled like a deep disgusting stench of alcohol and cigarettes. "Have you been doing drugs?" My face horrified. He looks like he hasn't been sleeping in days.

There was a long silence between us two. A good, long, and awkward 2 minutes.

But he then broke it off by crying. "Please. Stay over my house. I need company."

Is he crazy? Andrea can't know that I'm here with Kian, and the other boys will see me there with him.

I hesitated. "No." As I walked away he grabs me arm.

"Please."

As we stood under a post light I could see the bags under his eyes, and his dried up tears.

"Fine. But just 1 night! I can't have An-"

Without any hesitation he pulled me into his car and drove back to the O2L house.

I can't believe I was doing this.