you have been warned

Thank you for sparing your time to read this :)

Just to clear things, I'm a catholic who's guilty of things that might send me straight to hell. This short story is a poor interpretation of me about the seven deadly sins.

You might become appalled by reading this story and ask yourself what the fuck is going on inside the writer's mind.

Personally, I'm weird, just so random and a little dark.

I wrote this because of the interesting plot writingprompts published on their website.

Now for the ranking of the sins, they are based from me and isn't a credible reference

You might be wondering why I chose Sloth as the last member of the seven deadly sins.

I actually kinda relate to sloth. Haha.

Lust is very popular in our world today, if you've noticed it. Anger, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, and Pride sort of became a tiny little part of us living at the back of our heads... just waiting for the right situation in order for them to come out. But Sloth, I think this is the deadliest sin of all. We define sloth as a lazy ass and as a kid I always wonder why this is part of the seven deadly sins.

Anyway! This is the first story I have completed online so yes! Congrats to me :)

Thank you again for reading this short story of mine!

See you in hell!

Just kidding,
r.b