the second sin

"What the... hell." I whispered when Nick transported us in another unfamiliar room before I could ask Greed questions.

"Voila!" He stretch his arms wide to gesture the room.

"What the hell are we doing in the kitchen?" I asked confuse as I let my eyes roam around mountain of foods in every part of the room. Every part, I'm telling you. Mountains of food are piled around the room and in the heart of these chaotic arrangement is a long table with plates filled with food and a little girl happily munching a pie. A fat little girl to be exact.

Why do I have this feeling that I know who we are meeting?

"You see her?" Nick whispered at the fat little girl who still haven't noticed our arrival.

I nodded.

"She's Greed's favorite family member. You could say that he loves to... spoil her." Nick laughed loudly at his own joke which I didn't find funny at all.

"Oh, Nick! You're here!" The fat little girl waved at us. Nick walk towards her and so I followed him. We sat down across the fat little girl whose face looked so swollen. The side of her mouth has crumbs, evidence of the pie she just ate.

Nick grab an apple on the table and started eating it.

"Go on. Eat whatever you want to eat. There's no need to be shy." Said the fat little girl when she noticed I'm not grabbing something.

When I still didn't move, she slid a chocolate cake in front of me.

"Gee, thanks." I said.

Welcome to hell is written on the cake  in red italic.

"I'm Gluttony. You are?" She asked munching a cupcake this time.

"Clara." I replied while poking the chocolate cake with my fork.

"Oh. That will change." She shrug and stuff another cupcake in her mouth.

"What will change?" I ask.

"Your name. You get a new name when you enter hell." She said after swallowing a whole cupcake.

This girl! How can she still eat? Isn't she full yet?

"You mean Gluttony isn't your real name?" I asked amaze by the fact that she has a normal name.

"We were once human too, you know. You think my parents would name me Gluttony?" She ask in disbelief. I shook my head.

"Why don't you tell her your story, Gluttony?" Nick butt in, reminding us that he is still there.

Gluttony's face lit up. "To make the long story short, I'm spoiled. Also, I have a stomach the size of the universe so I'm always hungry for food." She winked at me then grab my chocolate cake and began feasting on it.

"You should eat. The next person we're going to visit might drain you." Nick warned.

I grab an apple and took a bite. "This is just enough."

Amusement flash across his eyes. He's trying to send me a message but I chose to ignore it. I don't care if the next person we are going to meet will drain me. I just want this to end already--- to get answers of the questions that formed inside my head the moment I arrived in hell.

"Off we go then." Nick flick his fingers and then we are standing in the middle of the backyard.