the fourth sin

It was bare.

"Where are we?" I asked Nick when silence and whiteness greeted us. "Is this heaven?" I asked noticing the solemnity this room brings.

"No." A raucous voice answered. I turn to where the voice is coming from only to see a man who's about 4 inches tall sitting on top of the highest high chair I've seen in my life.

"You are in hell." He said looking down at me dead in the eyes. Nick walked towards him and so I followed him.

"If it isn't Pride. How you doing?" Nick shouted.

"Not at peace." He answered nonchantly.

"Meet your new family member then." Nick nodded his head towards me.

Pride look down at me from above,  scrutinizing every inch of me. I feel uncomfortable all of a sudden.

I cleared my throat. He sigh and turn his head away from us.

"I've no story to tell, but I can certainly give you a head start." He said.

"You better be careful with Greed. That man knows no limit. Welcome to the family and welcome to hell."

Nick was about to flick his fingers but I stopped him.

"That's it?" I ask because I couldn't hold my curiosity anymore.

The two of them looked at me like I've grown two heads.

"What?" Pride asked.

"What do you do, Pride? I mean, your place looks like satan stole a piece of heaven and put it here." I stated eyeing the bare surrounding.

"I make people extremely insane. I mean... we all do, but the level of insanity I give to people is enough to defy Him. I make them proud, strip them of every emotional feeling He has planted in your funny little brains. I make people turn away from Him." He boast to which earned a grin from Nick's face.

Nick flick his fingers.