the fifth sin

A naked woman greeted us.

"Nick! I'm glad you came to visit me!" Her honeyed voice laugh. She quickly jump on Nick, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I actually have a present for you." Nick tell when the naked woman peel herself away from him.

"Where?" She squealed.

Nick pointed at me and the naked woman's eyes is suddenly on me.

"Oh wow! She's beautiful! Can I shag her?" She innocently asked Nick to which I almost choke with my own saliva.

Gross.

Nick and the naked woman laugh at my reaction.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" The naked woman stalk towards me like a tiger to her prey.

"Can't I? Am I not beautiful? Desirable?" She asked.

"You are. But you're a girl, that's tabboo." I reply.

She stopped an arms length away from me and began to laugh.

What's so funny?

"We are in hell. There's nothing tabboo here. The only thing forbidden in here is to worship Him." She said pointing her finger up. She crossed her hands across her mountains.

"How about this? Can I shag you now?"

My eyes widen in disbelief. Gone was the naked woman, standing in front of me is a gorgeous stranger with built body, chiseled jaws, muscled arms and lustful eyes. Plus he is naked.

I took a step back. "W-who are you?" I stammer. Maintaining eye contact.

Don't look down. Don't look down.

"I'm Lust." He answered coolly while eyeing me with unbashful desire.

"Calm those testosterones, Lust. She's family now." Nick chided cutting the tension Lust was building.

"Shut up, Nick. Stop acting like there's no incest in hell." Lust was about to grab my hand when Nick flick his fingers.