✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧

Start from the beginning

"Sir?-?"

"-Enough with the sir, Officer Foster Calum"

"Officer Foster. Whats going to happen to me?" I'm curious and scared on the inside that if I don't get an answer I might explode.

"Well son, we are going to have to keep you in a juvenile detention centre until a court date is set for reviewing and understanding. Then you will have a follow up court date for your sentencing...and if I'm correct you're turning eighteen in January, so you and your friends will probably be moved to an adult prison. If your sentence is longer than one year"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, but sentencing can be determined by a lot of things. Your honesty and respect to the people and you may be left of with a sentencing of three to six years"

"Th-th-three to s-six years...." I fiddle with my fingers. I can't do that much time can I....

"Yeah it may be a lot but it's really up to the judge. Calum be honest and the worst won't happen" he gave me a small smile for reassurance before leaving to get some water for me.

I think I might cry for a while...

--

✰ASHTON✰

"Let go of them!, please they didn't do anything!. I swear on my parents grave!" Luke shouts as we were being dragged away.

And all I can bare to hear is. " If you don't calm down Hemmings, I'm going to have to restrain you!-" one of the officers warned him and Michael and I were dragged away.

--

"Ouch...excuse me your hurting my arm" I complain. Michael doesn't say a word but also hummed. The officers lessened their grip on both of us leading us through the station to be checked in. I began to get nervous from the lack of talking, it was creepy but then we got separated.

"Mikey... I love you!" I shout as he is dragged away through a different door.

"Mr Irwin, I'm told your parents are on their way  and they have gotten you a lawyer who is waiting in the interrogation room."so I nod and wait for the officer to escort me to the room.

He opens the door and I'm greeted by a white middle aged man in a dark grey suit.

"Hello Ashton, I'm your lawyer your family hired. And I'll be defending you in this case." He went to shake my hands but realized my hands were cuffed behind my back till the cop unlocked them.

"So... I guess your the only one on my side from now on then?"

--

✰MICHAEL✰

I'm so angry, I didn't want it to turn out like this.