Chapter 1: News

/Gladion's POV\
"Hau, can you just stop messaging me everyday?" I mumbled when my phone received a message. I opened my phone to see Hau's message, but this one seemed rather serious. The only thing the message said was: "call me now. I have news and it's rather important." I was a bit worried about the news, so I called him up, just as the message said and what a surprise: he didn't pick up. Why does he always do that? As if it wasn't enough that he is annoying in real life. "Great. I hope for Hau that the next time he sends a message like that, he better be serious." I groaned. Silvally woke up, and he was rather annoyed at me for waking him up. "Sorry, buddy." I laughed, and petted Silvally. That always works. Silvally went to sleep again. "Gladion?" A voice outside the door said. "Come in." I said. I was rather shocked by the person standing in the door opening.
It was Hau.

                                                                                     /Hau's POV\
"Hi, Gladion and Silvally." I said when I walked in the President's room. Silvally woke up, and while he first looked really annoyed, he was really happy to see me standing there. Gladion was rather shocked. "So what is the news?" Gladion said, with a mix of worried and shocked looks on his face. "Ultra Recon has been at Iki Town yesterday." I gniffled a bit at Gladion's shocked face. "Stop gniffling like an idiot and tell me if this is true. If you send me that message for nothing i'll snap you in half." Gladion snarled. "Not so violent, grumpy. Yes, Ultra Recon has in fact been at Iki Town, they say there have been strange signals coming from the Ultra Wormhole lately, and they think that Necrozma has gathered power again." Gladion frowned. "You are lying. Necrozma has been defeated and lost all his power when Moon beat it." "That doesn't mean it can't gather power again." I said, probably with the most serious face i'll ever make. "Very well. I believe you. But now go away, I have business to do." "Alright, alright, i'll talk to you about that later." I said, and I left the room.

                                                                           /Lillie's POV\
I was a bit surprised when i saw Hau walking through Aether Paradise. He only visits when he helps feeding the pokèmon, or when he has something serious to tell. And Hau didn't look like he came from the Conservation area. "Hey Hau, wait up!" I said, and Hau turned around to see me. "Hey princess!" I stopped running when i stood before him, and i looked at him sarcastically. "I told you to stop calling me that!" Hau laughed. "Nope! You're the Aether Foundation's princess! You can't change that!" He stuck out his tongue to me. I rolled my eyes. Classic Hau. Ever since he found out I was the Aether president's daughter, he started calling me princess whenever he got the chance. "Not funny!" I pouted, which made him laugh even harder. "Why are you at Aether when you don't come from the Conservation Area?" I asked. Hau froze instantly and stopped laughing. "What?" I asked, a bit worried. "Nothing." He said, on a serious tone. I was shocked. Hau almost never talks on that tone. "There is something. Tell me." I almost commanded him to tell me. "No. Ask your brother. I need to go. Bye!" He said. He was probably in a hurry, or something happened. Something really bad.