10k special

Hey people!

So thank you so so much for 10k it means everything to me.

I decided to write another chapter to say thank you.

And tbh I really missed this story.

Here goes:

Jaebum was taking a hot shower, drops of water hitting his skin, his mind was going back in time.

He was thinking about everything and about nothing. He was thinking how his father took him back from his abusive mother just so he could replace his other, dying son.

He was thinking how his father was just as abusive as his mother, just in a completely different way. His father would hurt him with words and rough punishments if he behaved badly.

He was thought how to properly eat, sleep, learn and even sit. If he did any of those things wrong, he would get hit by his father's new wife.

And then his brain went to a day that happened not so long ago. His brain went to the day Jinyoung died.

Well, his body.

He remembered how one of his workers called him and informed him how Jinyoung was in an accident. He always hired a guy to watch over Jinyoung and call him if something comes up with him.

Usually, those would be false alarms and Jaebum would fire the employee, but not that day.

On that day, that specific day, Jaebum walked casually to the hospital, he knew his childhood friend is okay, he always was, but when he saw bunch of doctors working on his half destroyed body, he ran towards them, but was held by other people.

He couldn't believe it. His friend, his best friend, his Jinyoung was right there, trying to be saved. Jaebum was screaming for the other male, trying to reach him, but he couldn't.

After a few moments, he heard something he didn't want to hear in a lifetime. "Time of death, December 9th, 10:21pm."

Doctors let go of his body, and people who held Jaebum let go as well, letting him run towards his only real friend.

He stood at the edge of the bed and put his hands on both sides of Jinyoung's head, leaning over him. He got to the level of the dead boy's ears and yelled.

"Park Jinyoung!"

"Don't even think about leaving me! I won't let you go!"

He felt warm tears run down his cheeks, tears he didn't even want to have. He put his forehead on his best friend's not even cold one and let his tears fall on other's bloody cheeks.

Jaebum was jerked from his thoughts as he heard something from the kitchen. He hurriedly stopped the water from running and put on some pants, but no shirt.

He walked out of the bathroom just to see the theme of his thoughts in the kitchen, looking for something in the fridge. He smiled softly knowing that his Jinyoung was okay.

"What are you doing?", Jaebum said with a smirk as the other boy's back was facing him.

"I just wanted to see you before I le-", Jinyoung stopped mid sentence as he turned around only to see Jaebum without a shirt.