Chapter 19

Jinyoung•

You are dead.

You don't exist anymore.

... I can't see Park Jinyoung because he is dead.

Jinyoung sat up in an unknown bed, taking a deep breath. It was just a dream. When he looked around he didn't know where he was.

His body hurted and when he looked down he saw that his clothes were changed. He touched his cheek and saw that he had a bandages on it. As well as on his hand.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"You should rest more.", a voice that Jinyoung recognized said.

"Park... Jimin? Why are yo-", Jinyoung started, but then remembered that he fainted right in front of the guy.

Jaebum sat on the bed across him. He put his hand on Jinyoung's face, removing his hair from his face. "I knew it. You are bruised."

What? Normally he would say that I looks like shit or something, what?

Jinyoung slapped Jaebum's hand away. "I was hit, of course I'd be bruised. Don't worry, it will go away soon. Anyways... Is this your room?"

"Yes"

"My injuries-?"

"I treated them while you were asleep. And I changed your clothes because they were dirty. "

"How long have I been asleep here?"

"Exactly 10 hours and 45 minutes.", Jaebum said, while looking at the watch on his hand.

"So what time is it now?"

"8 o'clock in the morning."

God, I was asleep so long.

"Is there anything else you wanna know?", Jaebum asked.

"What?"

"What you really want to know isn't just stuff like this, right? Ask me. If there's anything you wanna know about me. I'll tell you anything."

You are right. I want to grab you and scream at you. I have milions of questions.

Is it true that I'm dead?

And if it is, how did you know it was a car accident?

Why didn't you visit me although you knew?

Why did you disappear that time without telling me anything?

I have so many things I want to ask you.

But if I do, I would basically be telling you that I'm Park Jinyoung. And that's probably what you want...

"No... I don't have anything I really want to ask you.", Jinyoung shrugged.

"Okay. Then", Jaebum pushed him to the bed "lay back and rest."

"You are strange. I don't like it. Act like you usually do.", Jinyoung said. He felt awkward for usually cold Jaebum taking care of him.

"Ah, I understand. You were always weak at receiving stuff. But", Jaebum pulled the sheets up to Jinyoung's chin "try to get used to it. Earlier I had nothing. Nothing I could give. Nothing I can protect. I am different from then. So just take everything that I give you. Beca-"

Jaebum was cut off by a ringtone from his phone. Jinyoung tried to see who was calling, but couldn't. Jaebum answered.

"Yes, I've received it.

Yes.

I understand."

And he hung up. He turned towards Jinyoung, who was now in an almost sitting position, staring at the other.

"I'll be going now. I need to go out for a bit because of work. So think carefully about the offer. When I come back I expect the answer.", Jaebum said, while going to the door, opening it.

"Offer? What offer?"

"You're right. I wouldn't have let you go in the first place.", and with that, Jaebum was gone.

What the actual fuck is this guy talking about?

He's gone.

Whooohooo!

If he actually thought that I was gonna stay here, he was wrong.

Jinyoung sat on the bed, and when he tried to get up from it, he felt sharp pain going through his stomach and entire body in general.

I feel like I've been hummered a hundred times. Still. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Be. Manipulated. By. Him.

*3 hours later*

Jinyoung was panting at the 10th staircase he got up to. He put his hand on his stomach, concentrating on his breathing.

He finally got to his old house. He opened the door with a spare key he had hid behind the vase.

It was exactly the same as he left it.

I came here to get my thoughts straight, but... To be honest, I had some hope. But that hope, was always the problem.

Does that mean that my body actually died? I Park Jinyoung am dead?

But what do I do now? Do I live my life like Jackson Wang? There's no way I could do that.

Jinyoung's body started trembling and he could feel the warm tears coming out of his eyes.

He.

Im Jaebum.

He is the only one that knows me.

He is my only connection to my old life.

Jinyoung could feel Jaebum's long, slender fingers on his shoulder. He could feel the other's body pressed to his. He could feel him.

He could hear his voice inside his head "I am the only one who knows that you are Park Jinyoung. I am the only way you can remain yourself.", the voice said.

What

Do

I

Do?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕