Special chapter

This will be a special chapter! I'll introduce some characters separately and write what would have life been like if Jaebum never disappeared.

Youngjae:

Youngjae has a great relationship with Park Jimin.

He's the only son of a well-off family, but all his actions are nothing short of impudent.

His hobby is to look out for things that seem fun.

His specialty is to fuck shit up and run away.

And recently his attention seems to be all over Jackson.

But, his love is one sided because of Jimin. But it's fine. Because this seems even more fun!

Even though it's for his own entertainment, he can't refuse Jimin's requests so he has been doing some dirty work for him.

Like, he took the CD from an unknown guy and put it in Jackson's locker.

His good traits are unknown, but his bad traits are having a sharp tongue.

Mark Tuan's daily life

Mark Tuan.

176cm tall.

Very quiet.

His resting bich face makes you think that he would beat you up if you bump into him, but he is actually really sweet.

He mainly follows Youngjae around.

His hobby is cleaning up the shit Youngjae makes.

His specialty is also cleaning up the shit that Youngjae makes.

And if he had a weakness, it would be that his cold face loses expression when he is around Youngjae.

A bully's daily life

Kim Namjoon.

You might not remember him, but he is the one chasing Jackson around.

He is hot, kinda smart, and not really nice.

When he was a kid he had a dream.

He wanted to become strong and cool man. Like superheros.

But, he just grew up to be an asshole.

He was beaten up by Jackson and when he threatened him, he knew that Jackson is a super hero.

Now, he has an obsession.

If Jinyoung and Jaebum never got separated

Jinyoung and Jaebum were walking down the streets, looking at Jinyoung's phone.

"I got a day of off my daily job, because it's holiday. Hey, Jaebum", Jinyoung said. "I got a New Year's bonus so I will buy dinner. What do you want to eat?"

"But you always buy stuff that no one can call 'food'. It's okay, I'll buy us something to eat", Jaebum answered with a smirk.

Jinyoung put his hand over other's shoulder, bringing him closer.

"Hey jerk, you really see me like a poor person, don't you? Days like this don't come very often so just say 'Thank you hyung' and eat what I give you", Jinyoung said with a smile.

So the conclusion is that they would be together.

And happy.

End of a special. 💕 Hope you enjoyed!