chapter 2

jinyoung

*GASP*

jinyoung sat up in an unknown bed, trying to breathe. what the fuck happened?! where am i!? a truck!!! jinyoung's thoughts were mixed. he remembers crossing the street and getting hit, but that kind of impact would surely kill him, so how was he alive?

he looked around and saw that he was in a hospital bed, wires coming out of his veins, connecting to the machine to his left.

he pulled the needle out of his veins, pulling blanket of off his legs, slowly getting up, his body slow from painkillers.

he saw a mirror across the room, wanting to get to it, to see the damage on his face. he knew that if he was alive, by some miracle, his face must be ruined.

as he got to the mirror, he couldn't believe what he saw. he stared at the mirror and as he moved his body, so did the reflection move, but there was a big problem.

what!? this is not me!? how!? what!?, he thought, as he stared at the boy, who couldn't be more than 17, with big ears and wide, puffy eyes. he was thin, but not skinny, muscles building on his arms. jinyoung lifted body's shirt, seeing his flat stomach, filled with old bruises and cuts.

he looked familiar to confused boy. he remembered the dream that he had last night. that is him. somehow, he didn't know how, but he was in someone else's body.

jinyoung started pinching his skin, making sure it is not just a bad dream, but it didn't work. he was still stuck in this hell.

he started getting his mind back to last night. he crossed the street, he was hit by a truck, he woke up in a hospital. he was... he was in a different body.

how? how is this possible?, jinyoung though, he couldn't believe his situation. he didn't believe that it is possible to switch bodies with a guy you had a dream about. it was not possible, but here he was.

jinyoung panicked more than ever. what happened to his real body? whose body is this? what happened to the owner of that body? did his body die? how was he in someone else's body? he didn't know anyone so no one would really worry about him, but his entire life has been lost. somehow.

i guess i have no other choice but to go with
this. i must act like the person whose body i'm in. jesus christ.
-
-
-
-
-
-

end of the chapter. hope you liked it 💕 vote and comment!💕