Chapter 29

Jinyoung•

They got to Jaebum's apartment and Jinyoung was soaking wet. "You got any extra clothes and a towel? I should take a shower.", Jinyoung said. "And turn on the light!"

Jinyoung was stumbling around the apartment, his eyes not adjusted to the pich black darkness.

"I can-can't see anyth-", Jinyoung said and suddenly felt other's body as he accidentally crushed on him.

Jaebum took him by the shoulders and placed him on the couch, putting a towel over his head.

"What the hell are you doing?!", Jinyoung yelled as Jaebum was drying his hair. "I can do it by myself!"

"Stay still. Can't I dry my own puppy?", Jaebum smirked as he continued to dry him.

Jinyoung gave up. "How long are you going to keep that up?", he said and slowly relaxing at the touch of the other.

"All day."

"You know, it's really annoying how you must win every argument.", Jinyoung said.

"And it's really cute how you keep challenging me, even though you can't win."

"... Bastard."

Jinyoung still couldn't see anything and when Jaebum moved the towel away he didn't see what was happening, but he sure felt it.

Jaebum's long, slender fingers went towards Jinyoung's shirt, unbuttoning it. "What are you doing!!!", Jinyoung yelled.

"What? You said it's fine as long as we're not in public.",Jaebum said as he continued to unbutton.

"I never sa-", Jinyoung started, but his voice trailed off when he felt other's fingers on his skin.

Crap, it's so dark. And since I can't see anything, my body's so sensitive.

Jaebum's hands trailed under Jinyoung's shirt and it moved all over his back. Jinyoung could feel himself getting hard and he put his head on Jaebum's shoulder, taking deep breaths.

"Ugh... You...", he moaned softly.

Jaebum lifted his head up and kissed his forehead and trailed kisses to his jaw and lips. As he kissed the other's lips, he pulled him closer, Jinyoung arching his back as he felt the other's presence.

Jaebum moved from Jinyoung's lips to his neck and kissed it softly. But then, Jinyoung pushed him away.

"Wait!", he yelled, while breathing heavily, "To be honest, I'd been expecting something like this ever since you asked me to come to your apartment, but I want you to tell me something."

"Go ahead."

"Are you only doing this because I remind you of that guy, Park Jinyoung?"

"Yes, because you are him.", Jaebum said, taking a step closer. "Other wise, you'd mean nothing to me. If you were only someone who resembled him, I wouldn't have approached you in the first place.", Jaebum put his hand on both sides of Jinyoung's body, leaning his face closer to other's.

"So say it. You're Park Jinyoung", he said and then he put his forehead on Jinyoung's shoulder. "I want you to hear you say it."

There was an unusual desperation in his voice.

"Tell me it's true.

If you do, I'll give you everything.

Please...

Jinyou-"

Jaebum was cut off by a door bell. Jaebum ignored it, his head still on Jinyoung's shoulder, but it continued ringing, desperately.

"Ignore it.", Jaebum said.

"Stop messing around and go open the door, idiot.", Jinyoung whispered softly.

"Fuck.", Jaebum swore quietly and started walking towards the door.

I almost said it.

He's grown up to be even tougher than I am.

Why do I have such a soft spot for him?

Jaebum opened the door and the voice that Jinyoung heard was very recognisable.

"Hello, Jimin. Haven't seen you in a while"

Yugyeom?

Jinyoung didn't come to the door, but he could clearly hear what they were talking about.

"What do you want?", Jaebum said, arms crossed on his chest.

"There's an important matter I want to discuss.", Yugyeom said. He couldn't see Jinyoung.

"Go on."

"Can I come in? It might take a while."

Jaebum just kept silent.

"Hmm... Are you mad because I came without calling you first?"

"No."

"Then...?"

"I am pissed because you've interrupted something important."

"Huh?"

"This has better be worth it or you're going to regret coming here."

"Wha-?"

"Jimin...", Jinyoung's soft voice stopped Yugyeom from speaking. Jinyoung's hair was messy and clothes as well. "... I'm gonna go.", Jinyoung finished.

"Jackson!? W-what?! Why are you here?! Why are you at Jimin's house?!", Yugyeom yelled and then turned to Jaebum. "Why is this bastard in your house?!"

"Is there a reason why he shouldn't be here?"

"I told you before! That bastard is nothing but trash! Parasitic trash!"

"So?", Jaebum said.

"What?"

"Whatever he is, it's none of your business. Or are you that important person that I'm obligated to listen to your opinion?"

"Maybe not, but after you hear what I want to say you won't be able to just brush me off like this. It has to do with a secret that you've been keeping for so long.", Yugyeom said with a smirk.

A-a secret?!

"Jackson?", Jaebum said, still looking at Yugyeom.

"H-huh?"

"Go back home for today"

"Oh, all right. Will you be okay?"

"What?", Jaebum finally turned around, now looking at Jinyoung.

"Nothing, it's just...", Jinyoung started.

"Are you worried about me?"

"No! I wouldn't have stayed even if you asked!", Jinyoung said and moved Jaebum out of the way, glancing at Yugyeom as he made his way in the hall and out.

Shit it's raining.

I should've gotten an umbrella from that jerk.

I'll get soaked.

Will he really be okay? He's been strange since Yugyeom showed up.

I have a bad feeling about this.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕