Chapter 18

Jinyoung•

"Because, you're Park Jinyoung?"

He... He knows?

"What...?", Jinyoung was terrified. His heart was beating fast and loud.

"If you want to fool me properly, how about you do something about that expression of yours first?", Jaebum whispered.

Calm down.

Jinyoung put his hand into a fist, his ankles going white.

Calm down.

He squirmed under other boy's body.

Calm down.

He is just trying to provoke me.

"You are fucking crazy. If you're going to talk bullshit, move...!", Jinyoung said. He tried to push the other guy of off him but when he put his hand on latter's chest, older gripped it firmly.

Jinyoung was now in an almost sitting position, Jaebum holding his hand, their faces very close.

"That video got spread around once before.", Jaebum whispered "So it was easy to get it. After you left like that after school, I went home and watched the video too. I'll cut to the chase. The video was painfully boring to watch. I felt like I was watching a stranger who had nothing to do with me. But, when I see you looking like this right now it's as if they've made a scratch on something precious to me", Jaebum put Jinyoung's hand on his own chest, were the heart is.

"Isn't that funny?", he continued "That I have completely different feelings even though it's the same looking Jackson Wang who looks the same. And then, I became sure of it. The reason I feel this way is because you're Park Jinyoung.", Jaebum pulled Jinyoung's hand from his chest to his lips, pressing it gently.

"Park Jinyoung was the only thing that was precious to me in the first place.", he whispered into Jinyoung's hand.

You're lying.

Stop lying, you fucker.

Jinyoung snapped his hand away from Jaebum's grip.

"Fuck. You really piss me off...", Jinyoung said, quietly.

If that what you said is true.

"It's-", he continued.

If it's really true.

"-not even funny."

You should've come to me earlier.

Jinyoung grabbed Jaebum by his collar, pulling him closer, harshly.

"So you're saying that person in front of you is Park Jinyoung? Are you mad? 'Park Jinyoung' this 'Park Jinyoung' that. Stop talking about him all the fucking time. If that guy's so precious to you and you love him so much then rather than whining at me just go to that 'Park Jinyoung' guy!", Jinyoung whispered angrily.

Suddenly, Jaebum's face softened and he looked rather sad. "I can't go even if I want to.", he said, taking Jinyoung's hand of off his collar.

"Why?"

"Because, he died.

On the day of the accident I ran to the hospital, yelling his name. I saw him in a bed, all bloody and his eyes almost closed, but not yet. Right in front of me, even after seeing me, he closed his eyes as if he has no regrets."

Jinyoung could feel his heart pumping in an enormous speed. He couldn't breathe, his feelings mixed. Suddenly he leaned his head on Jaebum's chest, trying his best to breathe. He was suffocating from the other's words.

"Strangely enough, at that moment I felt like person in front of me wasn't Park Jinyoung.", Jaebum continued, and he leaned closer to Jinyoung, placing the other's head to the crock of his neck. He hugged him with one hand, his arm sliding up and down his back, comforting him.

"Do you want to bet on it?", he whispered to Jinyoung's ear. He slid his hand up to other's hair, holding his head gently. "If you hide your secret until the end Jackson, I will let you go. You can close your eyes and avoid it, but you're not allowed to escape from me. As I said before, I have patience but my personality isn't that nice. I can wait for you to open your eyes yourself, but I can't forgive you trying to escape from me."

At this point, Jinyoung's tears were streaming down his face as he breathed into the other's neck. He didn't want to admit it, but enjoyed it. He felt strange comfort in the other's grip, like when he was younger.

Why?

Am I suddenly thinking of that time when I saved him. How the tables have turned.

"So you shouldn't even think about running away from me.", Jaebum finished of.

This will be fun.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕