Chapter 8

Jinyoung•

That someone cares.

I cared.

What happened Jaebum?

"AAAAAH", Jinyoung sat up in an unknown bed. "Where a-", he started, but was cut off with someone staring at him, his face very close. "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Youngjae~?", the other boy said, pulling away so that he wasn't so close. "That's not what I meant!"

"Well...anyways, I am glad you are awake. I've never seen anyone waking up so fast after taking a beating from Jimin.", cheerful boy said. Jimin? Who is-oh right, it is Jaebum's"name"

"Hey what did you do to take a beating from Park Jimin, ha? He might seem like it, but he is not a type to randomly punch people"

Why did I actually got a beating?

"... Ugh, I don't know"

"Hmm... Really? You got beaten up without knowing why?", the boy said, again getting closer to his face, curious to what does this boy have that makes Jimin just beat him up.

Exactly.

He definitely said that I remind him of Jinyoung, but why does that feel shitty? Was I really that type of person to him?

"Don't make others feel uncomfortable Youngjae", said an unknown voice to Jinyoung.

Youngjae just shrugged his shoulders and saw a confused Jinyoung. "Oh right. You don't know him. This is Mark Tuan, he used to go to middle school with me and Jimin. Well... Enough with ourselves!", boy said, while sitting very closely to Jinyoung.

"I am getting really, really interested in you. That guy Jimin, he usually goes at his own pace and you never really know what he is thinking. In the past he still had an intrest in something, but recently, for the past 3 months, he's been quite empty. Like a guy who lives just because he is alive. And that's why I'm curious, to why a guy like you, spurred a guy like Jimin. Do you have any idea why?"

Jingoung was getting kind of angry. "I said. That. I. Don't. Know.", he got up from the bed, feeling sharp pain in his stomach. Shit, this hurts.

If I avoid these two, I won't get any chance to see Jaebum and that is amazing so...

"Okay, I will leave now." I need to avoid them as much as possible. Jinyoung left the room, but then remembered that he doesn't know where to go se he came back, kind of hurting his pride "ugh... Where's the classroom?"
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕