Chapter 26

Jinyoung•

"Bambam"

"See? We meet again, Jackson", Bambam leaned his face closer to Jinyoung's.

"I have questions.", Jinyoung went straight to the point.

"I'm happy that you were looking forward to seeing me again.", Bambam smiled at the other.

Jinyoung decided to sent a message to Jaebum so he doesn't worry.

From:Jackson Wang

To:Crazy dude

Go without me. I have some business to handle.

"Okay then, it's settled. How about I go where I want us to go and you follow me with a big ass distance.", Bambam said when he peeked over and saw the message Jinyoung sent to Jaebum.

Jinyoung was following Bambam to some Karaoke café. His phone wouldn't stop vibrating. He looked at the phone and saw 9 missed phone calls from Jaebum.

He really is one crazy dude. He should give up. I didn't expect him to react like this.

We'll talk later Jaebum, Jinyoung thought as he pressed Power off button.

Bambam entered the karaoke café and Jinyoung followed. Bambam waved at the clerk that worked there. "Is an hour enough?", the clerk said, not looking up from his phone.

Enough for what?

"Yeah, it would be perfect.", Bambam answered. He opened the door that had Staff only sign on them.

As Jinyoung entered as well, he heard clerk whisper "Oh God, what is he going to do now?" and Jinyoung started to feel strange. He didn't like this at all.

When he entered the room, he saw that there were a few couches and tables there. Bambam went and sat on one "Quiet is better.", he explained.

Jinyoung didn't want to get near him so he just stood by the door. "What are you doing? Are you afraid? Relax, I didn't come here to do anything to you.", Bambam said, while pulling a cigarette out. "Do you want to sit next to me?"

"No. I have no interest in chatting with you for long...", Jinyoung answered.

"To be honest, I didn't think that you would just blindly follow me. I thought that you would probably whine about how you don't want to go.", Bambam said as he lit the cigarette up.

"So are you disappointed? I can't whine, but I can get cocky so much, that you get sick of me."

"Oh no, I like it a lot. You used to be such a boring guy in the past. To the point it annoyed me. Compared to your brother, who was so much more fun."

"Why would I care about your opinion? You are the murderer in here anyway."

Bambam looked confused. "Murderer?"

"Yeah, this was still an attempt of a suicide right? You drove me to kill myself. Do you have no guilt?", Jinyoung was very serious.

But, Bambam just bursted out laughing. "...okay. I don't know what kind of bullshit you're talking about, but let's say those are true. So what? Did you follow me here to expect some begging for forgiveness from me?"

"No, that wouldn't mean anything to me. I just came here to ask you something. It's about your relationship with Yugyeom. It's weird to just call you business partners."

"Hmm... What if I told you that we have a much deeper relationship than that? And more affectionate?", Bambam said dramaticly and then bursted out laughing again.

"You think I'm joking? I am not here to joke around you bastard."

"Why? I was having some fun! Okay, let's have a deal. You stick around with me, I use you for my own amusement and I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"You crazy bastard. Do you really expect me to say yes to that? You know what? I don't need the answers.", Jinyoung went from the door, but then the voice behind him stopped him.

"I think you are mistaking something.", Bambam stood up, put his cigarette out and grabbed Jinyoung's hair in the back, pulling his head to look at him. All in the matter of seconds.

"I didn't give you a chance, I gave you a choice.", Bambam whispered in a dangerous tone. "It's a choice between you doing what I tell you freely, or me doing every unthinkable thing to you."

Jinyoung put his hand into a fist, wanting to punch the other, but Bambam noticed and pushed Jinyoung's head to the nearest table. "Do not try anything stupid now, okay? I don't want a bad relationship with you. I actually want to treat you well. So, don't do anything that will get on my nerves."

"Awww nicely? You crazy bastard does this seem nice to you? What you're saying is so disgusting. Just shut up.", Jinyoung sounded dangerous, but he was terrified.

"...seriously. I am starting to like you more. Let's see",Bambam lifted Jinyoung's head up "how long can you be brave like that", he finished and slammed Jinyoung's head to the table again.

Bambam was pressing Jinyoung against the table and when he went to say something, a voice interrupted them.

"What are you doing?"

Jinyoung moved his head as much as possible, him having a problem with that because Bambam's grip was very strong, but when he saw who it was, his breathing stopped.

"Park Jimin", he whispered.

"Park Jimin? Now where did I hear that name before? Oh! Aren't you son of that big company CEO? What is a precious little prince like you doing here?" Bambam said

But, Jaebum didn't even look at him, his eyed glued to Jinyoung. Bambam noticed that and pulled Jinyoung up, pressing their bodies together. "Could it be because of this guy?"

Jaebum came towards them and pushed Jinyoung aside as hard as he could. He went for a punch on other's chin, but Bambam punched him in the ribs, but he didn't move.

"Aren't you being mean? At least pretend that it hurt", Bambam teased and then Jaebum punched him across his cheeks causing him to fall down.

Jaebum went towards him with hands in his pockets and kicked him. "That is amazing" Bambam chuckled "I thought that you were just a clueless young master"

Bambam really wants a death wish.

God, I hoped that they would never meet.

How did Jaebum know where I am?

Okay, I'll find that out, but first I need to stop Jaebum.

But how?

"I've been thinking about it. About what I feel when I look at you.", Jinyoung said, and Jaebum stopped in the middle of the kick.

It worked. "You can continue if you don't want to listen Jimin!"

"Explain this situation to me first.", Jaebum said, thinking about the fact that they were in a Karaoke café, Bambam on the floor, Jaebum in the middle of a fight and Jinyoung not at all confused.

"I got it. Just let him go.", Jinyoung said and went to grab Jaebum's hand but then Bambam started speaking.

"Ah you were acting so cocky Jackson. But now I know why. When you have guy like Jimin behind your back. Well fine, I don't want to fight your precious little master. I might get in trouble. Let's call it a day, huh?", Bambam said and started going out, but stopped next to Jaebum and whispered "Finale is always the best part, right?"

And then, he was gone.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the chapter 💕