Flipping them both and pinning Taehyung to the ground with his legs, Yoongi growled loudly and swiped his clawed hand, leaving three scratch marks on the darkness gem bearer's face. The Helian prince screamed as his right eye had also been scratched, blood trickling down his face.

"Wasn't this your plan? Huh?!," Yoongi hissed as he continue to slash his claws at Taehyung, who used his snake head staff to push him just high enough to avoid getting scratched again. "String us along for our own execution?!"

Yoongi stood up with a growl and shot pillars of flames from his arms. Taehyung made a forcefield over himself, the heat of the flames licking his shoulders. Someone screamed at them to stop.

"All those promises, all those things you said... were they all lies?!," Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's collar and pulled him upwards before growling at his face, hot breath literally smoking. "Answer me!"

There was a bit of silence, the surroundings become murmurs to Yoongi. Taehyung suddenly let out a chuckle, blood coating his hand as he covered his right eye. The fire gem bearer stared in confusion, the emotion conflicting with his anger. At the same time, this pissed him off. How could he just laugh like that?

"So what?," Taehyung smirked, his eye glowing a bright purple and mixing with a dark shade. His smirk turned cocky as he leaned forward, his and Yoongi's noses nearly touching. "I lied, alright, you've caught me red-handed. What are you going to do about it?"

Yoongi screamed out in fury and threw a flaming fist, punching Taehyung across the face. The Helian spat out blood as he recoiled backwards, a burn mark now on his cheek.

Another flaming fist came but this time, Taehyung was quick enough to dodge it. He swung his staff, hitting Yoongi in the jaw, before punching him in the face as well. The fire gem bearer fell to the ground back first.

Yoongi tried to get up but was stopped by Taehyung, who pointed his glowing snake head staff to his face. The grey haired man hissed loudly as purple mist started to coat them both. He stared into his dark eyes, failing to find any sort of reasoning behind his actions.

"Lost prince!"

A foreign voice came, making Taehyung peel his eyes away from Yoongi and towards the voice's owner. A portal stood in the middle of the field, the other side of it being the steel interior of a ship. Shay was in it, along with a man with dark hair and a little girl with long pink hair and vines tangled around her limbs. The fire gem bearer recognized them after remembering the profiles of the Great Six that had been shown to them back in the base.

"It's time to go," Belladonna spoke with an innocent grin, vines coiling around her tiny body as she grinned at Taehyung. "We must fall back."

Taehyung stared at Belladonna for a moment before turning back towards Yoongi, who was still hissing at him loudly. He slowly stepped backwards, moving his staff away and strapping it to his back. Wiping away the blood on his face with the back of his hand, he spun on his heel and walked towards the portal without sparing anyone else a glance.

Yoongi released a low growl under his throat and attempted to pounce at Taehyung once again but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. He thrashed around and flapped his flames wings, clawing at the man's arms and screaming at him to let him go.

"Yoongi!," Jin winced at the throbbing pains on his arms as Yoongi continued to claw on them. "Yoongi, it's me. Calm down! Please, just... I know you're frustrated, we all are, but being like this isn't going to do anything to help him, you or anybody else. Please..."