Chapter 21 Kara

Boruto: the Kara... all they have been is trouble! How am I going to fight them?

Saskue: boruto I've recommended you to become a jonin + so you can go on special missions with me. Because I can't stay in the village for long periods of time

Naruto: I agree you need to learn what your curse marks are. And because I won't be the hokage in office I can train you probably sarada.

Sarada: so will we be a 5 man team with mitski?

Saskue: that's the plan his unique sage mode will come handy.

Boruto: how long will we be away?

Naruto: who knows? We need to all train and get as strong as possible.

Boruto: why don't we all learn to open the 8 inner gates? Kakashi taught me how to open the first gate.

Naruto: talking to karama ( karama boruto has a point the first gate alone makes you at least 5 times stronger. But I don't know if it's even possible for me to open the 8 inner gates.

Naruto: Boruto how many shadow clones can you make?

Boruto: like 1000 not nearly as many as you dad...

Saskue: you are not serious about that type of training are you Naruto? That could kill him. Training just to open the first gate is good enough

Naruto: saskue if boruto and sarada uses sage mode together and open we'll be good. It's only a back up plan.

Sarada: um... I can use the 100 healings technique mom taught me.

Sasuke: that's a forbidden technique why did you learn that!? Do you know how dangerous that is?

Naruto: why would you try to learn it?

Sarada: I figured because sage mode was to hard I would learn how to use moms jutsu  so I could protect my village when I'm hokage.

Saskue: you two don't have to act like us. You'll be terrible parents if you follow in our foot steps.

Naruto: it's better to hate your parents than not have any at all. And never know when it will get better! Our family is the whole world! And I will die to protect my family!

Saskue: you are still a idiot Naruto. Boruto I'm going to use my rinnegan so we can go in hiding. We need to learn as much as we can about the Kara.

Boruto: uncle Sasuke before we do that we need to give Sarada Fugakus eyes. She's going blind after all.

Sasuke: it's to soon for that. I'll have you hold onto them until the time is right. I have a feeling waiting will be best.

Hey guys! It's been years since I last updated this! It's been fun writing here again. Honestly, I have focused on social media graduating, college, and other stuff.

Heck I'm even monetized on X aka Twitter for talking about non-anime things. Lol.

This was a passion project I wrote when I was in a super dark time. So the characters will slowly change as all of them reflect a part of me.

I'm the next chapter I will be going over many of the Kara members. Boruto will also be battling his inner demon as her learns more about his curse mark.