Chapter 6 conflicted

Narrator: Boruto wants to learn sage mode but he finally got his dream girl so he wants to stay. It's also a couple days later and just got done with their first date.

Sarada: thinking to herself (I don't want him to leave already..  I don't want this to be my mom's and dads relationship.)

Boruto: ... um, are you okay? It's not like I'll be gone forever. I still want to know if you're okay with it... 

Sarada: NO I'm not okay with it! How about this I go with you...

Narrator: Sarada knows she can't learn sage mode but that doesn't matter to her.

Boruto: haha! alright, I'm not sure how your dad will take that though. And didn't you already try to learn sage mode? Anyways it's getting late. How about I walk you home and we can talk to your dad about it together.

Sarada: okay! *Smiles*  umm boruto...
Yes, I've tried to learn sage mode but that doesn't matter to me. You said you'll help me become Hokage and part of that that is having to learn about the toad sages. After all, they helped train the sage of six paths.

Boruto: wait the frogs taught the sage!? That's so cool!

Sarada: Baka! Didn't your dad teach you anything?

Boruto: no... Not really...

Sarada: yeah I'm sorry...  I probably understand that better than anyone... now you probably hate me...

Boruto: haha I can never hate you. Besides I'm surprised you don't hate me. All I've done in the past is argue with you because I never knew how to actually flirt with you. To be honest I had a lot of nights where I cried myself to sleep at night because of all the stupid things I did when we were on missions or our families were together.

Sarada: thinking to herself (what really he cares that much about me... I knew he probably liked me but never this much). Boruto. Thanks for caring about me so much... and yes you did make me very mad. A lot. And I'm sure you still will but that's what made me fall even harder for you.

Narrator: Sarada sees a tear in boruto eye but turns away very as fast as possible. Then they show up at saradas house.

Sarada: boruto look at me. *turns his face around and kisses him.*

Boruto: *pushes Sarada away*

Saskue: "wow boruto you're Mr. Smooth. I want to send you a different dimension so badly right now.

Sarada: No dad! I kissed him first he only pushed me away because of you.

Saskue: I bet he made you say that! Anyways come on in. boruto your family is here as well.

Boruto: Dad? I wonder if he knows.

Naruto: hey boruto so you're going to learn sage mode huh? How about we spare after you two come back?

Boruto: two?

Naruto: Yeah. As saradas teacher I want her to go too. Even if she can't learn sage mode maybe she can learn something else.

Saskue: yes, I'm only agreeing to this because I lost another bet to Naruto.

Sarada: how did you know I was going to ask you if I could go with boruto?

Naruto: I didn't.

Saskue: noooooooooo! Why does she have to be with boruto 😭😭

Boruto: Mitsuki why are you here? And why do you have flowers?

Mitski: they are for Hima. Since you confessed your love it's only logical for me to confess mine.

Hima: Yay! I like you too! Heehee now we are finally together.

Naruto: no your not allowed to date, my daughter!

Saskue: ha! Feel my pain!! Oh, Mitski don't listen to Naruto he just doesn't understand now here's some money go take Hima on a date.

Mitski: thanks but no thanks saskue. I just want to walk Hima home first and talk to her more. Is that okay with you Hima chan?

Hima: I thought you'd never ask! (ugg Mitski is so hot and cool).

Boruto: well um Sarada I guess we are going.

Naruto: summoning jutsu!