Chapter 20 Masters father

Narrator: Boruto goes to his room and remembers something the Toads told him when he was younger. "Boruto boy you cannot change past even if you have the option."

Boruto: heads to his room. "I am sorry saskue, Naruto, Sarada I must meet fugaku on my own I can't risk changing the future."

Boruto: damn it I went two years before the Uchiha massacre! What am I supposed to do?

Fugaku: Naruto is that you? What are you doing here?

Boruto: No I'm his... nevermind why do you care?

Fugaku: Ahh you're not Naruto. Ahh, you're his son from the future Mukai told me you would be coming one day.

Boruto: How did you know him?

Fugaku: Do not tell me anything I know what you are here for it is my eyes.

Boruto: wait what how did you know?

Fugaku: When do I die? Don't tell me come a few minutes before I die. *teleports*

Boruto: wait! Ugg its a good thing I tagged him with one of the flying thunder god seals. "Fugaku I was not done talking!

Fugaku: Come and catch me and we will talk. (thinks to himself he has already mastered that jutsu?)

Boruto: I guess know I should show him the uchias shuriken Jutsu 

Fugaku: What? Where the hell did he learn that? I have only shown Sasuke and Itachi that. Oh, that means Itachi did succeed. Okay, boruto lets talk.

Boruto: Finally! I just wanted to say you would be proud of your son saskue. He is my teacher now an

Fugaku: Enough! You have said too much. Since the flying thunder god seal never goes away just use it to find me.

Boruto: I guess I should go back to my time and bring saskue with me. Besides, It will not change the future if I do it before he dies. 

Hima: Big brother when are you leaving?

boruto: Right now I'm going to get them! (thinks to himself) It is a good thing I put the flying thunder god seals in their ninja bags.

Saskue: I wonder if father would be proud of me? Boruto! How many times have I told you to stop putting flying thunder god seals on me?

Boruto: It is important! I can only take one person to see Fugaku, so I am taking you sensei.

Saskue: Why can't you just use my chakra to send more?

Boruto: I cant it could mess up the timeline. Saskue we need to go back exactly 3 minutes before his death.

Saskue: Thank you Boruto you truly are becoming a splendid Ninja

Narrator: Time skip to get to Fugaku using the space-time ninjutsu 

Fugaku: Ahh Boruto you are here again I guess it is my time... Wait son is that you?  I see you have evolved your sharing. You even went so far and stole Itachi's eyes. Boruto already told me everything and yes ill give my eyes to your daughter. 

Saskue: Thank you, father... do not worry you'll be able to see her become Hokage I know that is what you wanted now she can carry out your dream.

Fugaku: Before you leave I wanted to tell you sorry I was not there to see you grow up. I know you went through some terrible times, but you have become a wonderful young man. I wish I could have spent more time with you.

Saskue: You can right now!

Fugaku: NO! I must accept my fate my last gift to you it this. It is a scroll with a list of all the KARA members and some of their abilities. I'm sorry I do not have more info, but it seems crucial.

Saskue: Thank you father and goodbye.