chapter 10 hima and mitsuki

Boruto: thinks to himself (uggg now I have to convince Mitsuki to go on a date with my own sister 😭)

mitsuki:" Oh hey boruto you looked bothered what's wrong?"

Boruto: "Nothing at all. So have you done anything with Hima yet?"

mitsuki: "huh? I thought telling her I liked her was enough"

Boruto: "No stupid! You need to actually ask her out.
You have my permission too. "

mitsuki: "go do I ask her out? I don't even know what I'd do."

Boruto: (transformation jutsu) "okay so I'll pretend to be me my sister and you can practice on me. She loves ramen and to cook so you should ask her on a cooking date."

mitsuki: "I don't think I need to practice with you. Can you help me get her flowers though?"

Boruto: "Fine. Just ask her out after we are done.

Naruto: fast forwards to borutos home.

Boruto: "Hima! Your lover is here!"

Naruto: "What! My daughter has a lover? She's growing up so fast 😢"

Hima: "What? Who?"

Boruto: "dads home... I can't tell him about my training."

mitsuki: *bows* "lord 7th may I have permission to ask your daughter to be my girlfriend?"

Naruto: "cut the lord crap just call me Naruto Mitsuki. And yes you can just know what I can do to you if you break up with her *enters 9 tails enhanced six paths mode*

Hinata: "Naruto! You can say stuff like that as the Hokage!"

Hima: "what the hell is going on?"

Boruto:  "Mitsuki has something to ask you. I've been helping him all day!"

mitsuki: "Hima-chan I already confessed to you so will you be my soul mate? I have flowers for you boruto said they are your favorite."

Hima: "aww that's really sweet of you ❤ how about ill be your girlfriend"

mitsuki: "I learned that you love ramen and you like to cook and I was wondering if we could start cooking together. So I bought all the ingredients we would need for everyone." 

Naruto: "Mitsuki you're good. You've done well."

Hima: "can we invite sarada, saskue, and sakura?"

Everyone except boruto: "sure"

Naruto: "Son what's wrong?"

Boruto: "I messed up ok!? It's all the toad's fault."

Hima: "well it's time for you to make up then. In the meantime, me and my hot boyfriend are going to train."

Mitsuki: "your eyes vs. My sage mode I like this idea.

Hima: "Yay! Hey, dad can I learn sage mode too?"

Naruto: "Yeah I'm sure boruto can teach you."

Boruto: "So umm you know I need Sarada to actually do it." (he mumbles).

Hima: "Oh perfect you can show us tonight."