Karma

Hey guys! Fair warning, there is some language and stuff in here. I'm basing this on a life situation I'm in right now, and my feels are everywhere! Jk. I'm bored. So, ya.... Enjoy!

LILY'S POV:

I woke up to both Devan and I sprawled our on my bed. I sat up, ran my fingers through my hair, and scooted over to Devan. I curled up against his body, and glided my hand through his hair.
"Morning beautiful..." Devan whispered. I smiled uncontrollably.
"I missed that..." he said.
"What?" I asked blushing, and covering my face.
"Your smile. You blushing about everything. You..." He said grinning. I blushed even more.
"Stop!" I said in a whiny voice.
"Nope," he replied pressing his lips to mine. I giggled in the midst of our kiss. I felt a smile form across his face. I laughed even more. We pulled apart both laughing so hard. I ended up snorting. We laughed uncontrollably and the room echoed.
I stared at him still laughing a bit. I rolled over, to sit on top of him. I pushed him down into the bed, forcing our lips together. The next thing I know, I'm flipped over onto the bottom being straddled by a warm body, as his lips devoured mine.
"Hey Dev... oh my gosh. Never mind." Collins said.
I pushed Devan off of me, and blushed; a lot.
"Wha- I'm not going to even ask..." Collins said.
"I had chocolate on my lip...?" I tried to lie, I blushed.
"Ya... now it's gone, so... what do you need?" Devan asked.

"Whatever." Collins said rolling his eyes.

I blushed so much, and smiled uncontrollably.

"Stop..." I said hiding behind Devan. Devan sat up and stood on his knees. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Collins said rolling his eyes.

"BOO!" Someone screamed. Collins screamed like a teenager seeing their celebrity crush.

"Frick!" Collins yelled, laughing and hugging Abigail.

"Awwww! You guys are so cute!" Abigail said jumping on Collins' back pointing at Devan and I.

I blushed, hiding my face under Devan's hood.

"Collins!" Devan yelled.

"What?" He asked clueless.

"Why did you come in here?" Dev asked.

"I forgot." He said carrying Abby to the guest room. Collins has pretty much moved in with Devan and I, but occasionally he sleeps at Abby's.

"No! Get oooooffffff!" I yelled, as Devan laid back on top of me.

Devan stood up, walking over to the door, closing it. He looked at me, staring into my eyes. My phone starting ringing. I jumped out of bed; it scared the crap out of me.

I walked back over to my bed, and answered; without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Answer you freaking phone, stupid!" Someone shouted from the other side of the phone.

"Wha-who is this?" I asked scared.

"Cole, you twat." He snapped.

"What happened? What did I do?" I asked starting to cry.

"Oh my f***ing God, Lily!" Cole yelled. I'm bawling at this point.

"C-c-cole... what... Why are you acting like this?!" I screamed at him, stuttering.

"You know why! You ruined me and Kylee's relationship! All because you ran away! You're such a freaking, spoiled b**ch! Devan doesn't love you-" I cut him off with my screaming.

"He loves me! You're such a liar! I didn't do anything!" I yelled.

"Don't interrupt me, a***ole!" He shouted at me.

"DEVAN LOVES ME!" I screamed.

"NO HE DOESN'T! HE TOLD ME!!!" Cole snapped.

I hung up, falling into Devan's arms, sobbing.

"I didn't do anything!" I bawled.

"You love me! I know you do!" I said, looking up at him.

"No." Devan answered, throwing me to the ground. He walked into my closet, and pulled out a box, chucking it at me. I opened it. It had the knife in it from previous times.

"Devan?" I asked breaking down.

My phone dinged. I looked at it. It was a text from Cole.

Cole: Told you.

I looked up at Devan, knife in hand. I looked away knowing what happens next.

I shot up, and screamed. Hyperventilating, and almost going unconscious.

"Baby, hey... shhhh, calm down." Devan whispered, pulling me close. My body collapsed into his as he stroked my hair, and I fell asleep again.

DEVAN'S POV:

I woke up to Lily's scream, as she's sitting, hyperventilating and sobbing. 

"Baby, hey... shhhh, calm down." I whispered, pulling her into me. Her body collapsed into mine, as I stroked her hair, and she fell back asleep.

Once she fell asleep I immediately called Cole.

"Cole, get here now." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Another bad dream..." I whispered as Lily shifted her position.

"Oh, poor her." He said.

"Ya, I have no clue what it was about. I woke up to her scream, and I calmed her down enough to get her to fall back asleep."

"Well, that's good. Hopefully it wasn't that bad..." Cole said, unassumingly.

"I guess we'll find out..." I said. He told me he was almost there, and we hung up. About ten minutes later, Cole got here, and 20 after that, Lily woke up. Cole was on his phone on the other side of the room.

"Hey, you're up..." I said calmly.

She nodded, and look around the room.

Lily jerked back, closer into me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"C-c-" She gulped. Her eyes welled up with tears, as she buried her face into my chest. She started breathing heavy again.

"Baby... it's ok. It's just Cole." I whispered, kissing her head.

"N-no. H-he h-h-hurt me..." she hiccuped.

Cole stood up and walked over to us. I shook my head, as his heart just fell all the way down to the core of the earth. I mouthed: "I'm sorry" to him, but he didn't see.

"Cole, would you ever hurt me?" Lily asked, calming down, looking at Cole.