Bruises

DEVAN'S POV:
I woke up to feel someone next to me. I looked over, and the bed was cold, and she was gone.
"Lily?" I called.
I heard no response, and went downstairs. I went into the patio room, and saw Lily sitting outside on the bench.
I opened the door, and Lily immediately said:
"No. There's nothing you can do. Just go away."
"No." I replied sternly.
"I love you more than anything. I will not let you suffer through this alone. I will be here by your side as long as you need me." I said walking towards her.
"NO! I don't need you right now! I need to be alone! You can't just assume what I need! YOU AREN'T ME!" She screamed. She looked at me, tears streaming down her face, with red, swollen eyes from crying.
"No." I said.
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS!" She yelled, walking towards me.
I tried pulling her into a hug, but she fought back, hitting me. It didn't hurt physically, but it hurt inside.
"Shhhh, it's ok. I'm here for you..." I whispered as she calmed down.
"I'm so sorry!" She yelled sobbing.
"You did nothing wrong, it's ok..." I calmly said.
"No! I hurt you!" She continued bawling into my shoulder.
"It's ok..." I whispered into her ear.
I picked her up, as she wrapped her legs around my waist; and I carried her upstairs to our room.
"What time did you get up?" I asked.
"I don't know. I woke up, and saw you sleeping, so I went downstairs to get some coffee, and I decided to go out in the porch. It had to have been before 5." She replied.
"Lay down. Get to sleep." I said.
"K. Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm going to go see your mom, and Owen." I answered.
"I wanna come." She said sitting up.
"No. Collins is on his way. You're staying here, you need it." I said walking towards her and kissing her forehead.
"But, I want to see my mom." She whined.
"It's best for you to stay here." I insisted.
"Fine. But you will bring me home Icecream." She demanded.
"I will. Love you." I said walking downstairs.
"Love you more!" She hollered.
"Love you most!" I hollered back, closing the front door.
COLLINS' POV:
I unlocked the door to Lily's house, and quietly shut it behind me. I walked into the kitchen and stood there confused.
"Why are you out of bed?" I asked.
"I didn't want to sleep. And I couldn't." Lily answered.
"Well, Devan said you've been up since 5. So, get back in bed, and go to sleep." I said.
"Make me." She snapped.
"Ok. Up we go!" I said grabbing her by the legs and hanging her over my shoulder, carrying her up the stairs.
"Put me down, you twat!" She yelled.
"Fine." I set her down in her room. She immediately tried to run past me downstairs. I stopped her, as she continued to yell at me.
"Let me go!" She screamed.
"Not happening." I said softly.
"Yes. Would you do this to your baby sister?!" She inquired angrily.
"I'm doing it right now." I smirked tackling her on the bed.
"Ugh! You're just like Devan." She complained crossing her arms, and giving me a pouty face.
"Is somebody mad?" I intimidated.
"No! I'm not mad at all! Let me sleep." She said.
"Ok. I'm locking you in here. Give me your phone." I said.
"You're not my father!" As tears rolled down her face.
"No, no. Don't cry. I'm sorry..." I said walking towards her pulling her into a hug.
"Give me my phone back. And I'll stop." She demanded.
"K. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." I said leaving and closing her door.
LILY'S POV:
I sat on my phone for at least 15 minutes. I quietly got out of bed, and got dressed, and did my makeup and hair. I slipped on Devan's big Adidas sweatshirt, and Adidas joggers. I always keep a pair of keys in my room for safety, and I slipped out my window, phone, keys and wallet in hand. I quietly closed the window, climbing down the vines on our house. I snuck around to the front, unlocked the car, and started my Camaro.
COLLINS' POV:
I was on my way up to check on Lily, when I heard a car start.
"Are you freaking kidding me?!" I mumbled under my breath.
I ran downstairs, grabbing my keys and phone. I ran out the door, locking it, as I saw Lily driving away in her Camaro. She gave me an evil smile, and I laughed a bit. I got in my Lamborghini and sped after her.
I called Lily, and waited for an answer.
"Hello?" Lily asked.
"Hi, could you please pull over?" I asked smiling.
"Sorry, I can't do that. I'm a little bit busy right now." She said, turning up her music, as I speed up, right on her tail.
"Fine. Just tell me where you're going." I insisted.
"Somewhere." She replied hanging up.

LILY'S POV:

I burst through the door of my mom's house. I saw Devan sitting st the table with my mom, Owen, my grandma and Cole.

"I told you to stay home." Devan said standing up.

"No. This is my dad! He raised me, and always loved me. I am going to be here." I yelled.

"Lily,  calm down." My mom said, hugging me.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave." I pulled away, and shot out the door, pushing past Collins. I ran to my car, slamming it shut and bawled.

COLLINS' POV:

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Nothing." Devan said turning around.

"Really?! Because she's in her car sobbing." I aggressively said.

"Ya. Really!" Devan said back.

"Boys. Stop. Someone go check on her." Lily's mom said.

"I will." Cole said leaving.

"I'm an awful boyfriend." Devan said.

"I'm an awful brother." I said.

"Yea, you both suck. Go fix it. This is not helping." Mrs. Larson said.

Devan and I both ran outside to see Cole getting into his car.

"She left didn't she?" I asked.

"Yep." "I have a friend in the police department, so she can track Lily's cell." Cole said, pulling out of the driveway.

"We'll split up, stay in touch." I said, patting Devan's back, ad we both left.

*TIME LAPSE*

"It's 9pm already, where could she be?!" I asked Cole.

"I don't know..." he replied.

"Gotta go, Devan's calling." I hug up, and answered Devan's call.

"Hey bro..." I said. 

I heard sobbing at the other end...