I Promise I'm Sorry

LILY'S POV:
I ran to my car, and drove home as fast as I possibly could. Once I got there, I burst through the door, and ran upstairs to my room and slammed it shut. I forgot that Cole was home, so I didn't even think to be quiet. But, I don't care. Devan hurt me. And it hurt bad.
"What's wrong?" I heard Cole say outside my door.
"Nothing. Go away." I said sniffling. I knew he knew I was lying.
"I don't believe you." He opened the door and walked over to me. He sat down on my bed, and gave me a hug.
"I'm so sorry!" I bawled into him.
"What happened?"
I sat there constantly crying, he kept shushing my like a little baby.
"Shhhhh, it's ok. Lily, just tell me what happened." He whispered in my ear.
"Devan and I got into a fight, and I ran out of the hospital, and Collins stopped me, and we sat down to talk, and I ended up cuddling him in a way, but he's practically my brother so, I didn't think anything of it. Then Devan came out to apologize, and flipped because of Collins and I.. I tried to hug him, but he pushed me away, and shook his head at us..." I started bawling right afterwards.
"Oh, Lily.. I'm sorry." He replied after processing my story.
"It's ok. I just want Devan back. I want the love of my life, I want my comforter, I want him.." I wiped my tears. I noticed he was staring at something on the floor.
"Lily, what is that?" He asked.
"What?" I look over and see the blade, with me and Devan's blood on it.
"What did you do?!" He asked paranoid.
"I... I.." I started crying.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled up the sleeves of my sweatshirt.
"Lily... you pr-" He started, but stopped and looked away. I knew he was crying. I saw him wipe his eyes. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
"Lily, you promised me.." he stared into my eyes. I couldn't bare it. I looked away. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I cried for two hours. I finally opened the bathroom door. I walked out and stopped in the door frame. I saw Devan sitting there with flowers and chocolates. Cliche, but I love him.
"Hey.." he said. He stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a good 5 minutes. 10 minutes passed and we were still standing there. Apologizing for everything we both had done.
"I love you.." I whispered constantly. I didn't stop until after 15 minutes, we pulled apart. I stared into his eyes. Mine started to well up with tears. Soon enough, I'm crying into his shoulder, as he repeats:
"I love you more; I love you more, I love you more.."
He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he laid me gently in bed. He rolled over me, as his lips crossed mine, they touched. I curled up into a ball, caressing my body to his; as I fell asleep to the sound of:
"I love you always, I'll love you forever, I will always love you most.."