The Dream

LILY'S POV:
I lay asleep in Devan's cradling arms, and dream...
Devan and I lay in bed as I doze back off to sleep...
I wake to being slapped in the face. I look up and see Devan. "Devan, wha- why. What did I do to you?!" I asked sobbing. He didn't say a word. He just ran out of the room, and came back in ten seconds later with a knife. He grabbed me by my wrist, and turned my arm over. He cut my forearm twelve different times, and sixteen on the other. My arms were limp, and losing blood. He grabbed my back with one arm, and kneed me in the stomach. Grabbing my hair, he smashed my face into the bed post, leaving me there, re-gripping the knife, and slicing my back. Then he left me in the room to die. Alone.
I awoke my dream with screams of horror. I jumped up from the couch I was asleep on and immediately looked at my wrists and felt by back. I was hyperventilating.
"Hey, hey.. what happened?" I heard a soft voice ask. I looked up and saw Devan. I started bawling and screaming. Devan made his way slowly toward me.
"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted at him.
"Lily... it's Devan. What's wrong?" He begged me to tell him.
"No! Stay away.." I backed up into Collins. I jerked backwards, Turing around.
"NO! Leave me! Go away!!!" I screamed at him.
"Lily, it's Collins. Please tell us what's wrong.." he whispered. Cole came over behind me and turned me around to hug me.
"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! STAY AWAY! ALL OF YOU!!!" I shouted as I'm hugging myself.
"Devan, call Paige, NOW!" I heard Collins whisper/yell. I started breathing heavier; feeling lightheaded. I started to fall, and noticed Collins's and Cole rush over to keep me up. I immediately sprang back up and ran to the stairs.
"STAY AWAY!!" I hollered. I heard someone burst through the door. It was Paige. She ran over to me and threw her arms around me, whispering in my ear:
"Everything's ok... it was just a dream.. I'm here, shhhhh..."
"B-but it was real!" I said starting to sob.
"No it wasn't. Trust me. You've had dreams like that before.. you're ok..." she stated loud enough for the guys to hear.
"Where are Abby and Nicole?!" I panicked.
"Cole?" I heard her whisper.
"Hey, shhh... it's ok, lily. It's Cole. Your big brother?" He said reassuringly.
"No! You're- Yea. You are." I calmed down. Devan stepped closer, but backed away, thinking it might overwhelm me, again.

"Abby and Nicole went on a run, and out to breakfast. They'll be back soon.." He slowly crept his way over to me, and sat down on my right.

DEVAN'S POV:

"Collins, what did I do?" I said, about to cry.

"Devan, you didn't do anything. She just had a bad dream." Collins said as he pulled me into a hug. I started crying.

"I just want to hold her..." I said starting to sob.

"Hey.. we all do. She'll eventually slowly warm up to us all, ok?" He said softly.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Umm- Honestly, I'm not sure, buddy.." I looked up at Collins and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

I heard screams. I immediately thought of Lily. I broke through Collins' arms and ran over to the stairs.

"Lily! Are you ok?" I yelled, but lowered my voice.

"NO! STAY AWAY! DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE?!" She hollered, looking away from me trying to break Paige's grip.

"Lily, shhhhh.. It's ok. Devan would never..." Paige whispered.

"I would never hurt you, I love you.."

"YOU LIAR! YOU'RE LYING!!!" She screamed at me, looking into my eyes, as I backed away, and went into the porch. 

I exited the room, and headed outside on our deck. I decided to stand on the porch, looking out onto the ocean. I breathed in deep. I started to pray.

I suddenly get disrupted by Cole.

"Hey.." he said.

"Is Lily ok?!" I asked in a panic.