Please Don't Go

It hurt

It hurt.
Like hell.
That's all you could focus on.
The overwhelming pain pumping through your veins.
But you're doing it for them.
For him.

Both of arms were extended in front of you, your entire body shaking as you let out a pained scream. The kids in front of you had began to collapse, their eyes rolling into the back of their heads as they fell.

Blood poured from your ears, nose, and your eyes became bloodshot, a red outline circling your E/C eyes. As the last kid fell, so did you. Any strength you once had was gone, Eight and Eleven wiping the small amount of blood from their noses.

"She did it! She really fucking did it! That's my girlfriend!" Richie yelled, voice full of pride. The smile on his face was undoubtedly full of pride, too. All of the kids were cured. But when you didn't get back up, the smile was wiped clean off of his face and he trotted over to you, dropping beside you.

"Sev? Get up! You did it!" He yelled in now false hope. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't want you to see him down. You couldn't respond. Everyone crowded around at the lack of Richie's enthusiasm, but also at your figure.

Everyone's voice sounded as if they were holding a megaphone up to your ear and screaming into it. But you couldn't see them that well. Everything was blurry and spinning, and you finally managed to tilt your head the slightest amount to look at Richie. His broken expression hurt more than any of this.

You've been used to pain, especially from using your powers, but this, this was different. It hurt to breathe. It hurt to blink. You couldn't do anything. The slightest movement caused the greatest amount of pain.

This was it. You knew that, and so did everyone else. Mikey had a guilty look in his eyes, since all he ever did was yell at you, but despite all of that, you still saved the most important person to him. You saved him.

You saved all of them.

That's what matters, right?

Your gaze was once again fixed on Richie. The first thing you looked at was his smile. The one that you loved so much. You loved the way his lips would gradually curve before he smiled completely, showing his pearly whites. You loved the way his laugh sounded, the way his lips would form the words that came from such a lovely voice.

Then, your eyes moved up to his nose. How it was sprinkled with the lightest freckles, like the stars that would help give the galaxy more dazzling detail. How those freckles spread across the rest of his cheeks.

But, your eyes soon met his. The light brown eyes that hid such a dark story behind them. The eyes that masked so much pain, guilt, regret, and anger, but expressed so much happiness, humor, and care. The eyes that hid the ocean of tears behind them. The eyes that told the story his pride would never be able to tell.

The memories flooded your mind, and you realized that you didn't want to go. You didn't want to leave him, or anybody else. You were given something that you can never return, nor wanted to lose, but you didn't want to leave him. Not again. You couldn't.

"It hurts," You croaked, ignoring the burning sensation now consuming your lungs. It felt like you were inhaling fire. Like you were gradually burning from the inside out.

"Just hold on, please. Hold on." Richie pleaded. He didn't care who saw him cry anymore. His tears rolled off his chin and dropped onto your palm. The last thing you remembered was Richie begging you to wake up, and Joyce frantically lifting you up and running.

"Goodbye,"

Word Count; 644
A/N; Hey guys! Long time no see! So Uhm, this chapter was painful to write. My heart hurts, I'm so sorry for writing this ooops. But, since I'm nice, I'll let you guys pick if you want her to live or die! Also, I'm glad to say I will be picking up my writing again. Despite the tests going on at the moment, school has been a bit less hectic. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment here for live

Comment here for die