Reunited

You were sprinting, small clouds of fog flowing from your mouth as you let out a breath

You were sprinting, small clouds of fog flowing from your mouth as you let out a breath. Your chest began to burn, your heart felt like it was being squeezed. Your throat became dry, but you only picked up your pace. You had to get to him.

"What the hell is that?!" Richie screamed, the rest of the losers panicking. Eddie took a puff from his inhaler as the growling grew louder, gunshots sounding from outside. How nobody else heard this, they had no idea.

Eventually, they heard screaming from outside, then silence. Richie pulled the pocketknife he had brought out, taking small steps forward. Beverly and Bill were clinging to each other, while Eddie was staying close to Richie. Stan and Mike stood next to Ben, who was in the middle of the two.

The doors suddenly burst open, the floor beneath the losers crumbling. Everyone screamed, long, burnt arms dragging them outside. There, they met the same clown, but there were more.

IT was disguised as their fears, but everyone could see the same thing. Richie wasn't afraid, though. Not anymore. He promised himself he'd stay strong for Seven, and that's what he's going to do. He stomped his foot, eyes narrowed. His grip on his knife tightened.

"Let my fucking friends go, you asshole!" He screamed in anger, carefully twirling the knife to get a better grip as he ran up to Eddie's leper, stabbing it repeatedly. Rather than bleeding, black smoke flowed from it, and the figure disappeared.

That's when he looked up. The black sky was lit up by red lightning, which showed a faint outline of a large, shadowy figure. Suddenly, everything vanished, like nothing had ever happened.

Everyone sprinted back inside, panting and gasping, all except for Eddie, who was dangerously still. Richie glanced at him.

"Eds? Hey, you okay?" He asked, shaking him. Eddie's eyes slowly grew wider, and small blue and purple veins began spreading beneath his eyes, similar to yours. Richie started panicking.

"We have to go. Now." He said sternly, and Beverly stared at him, now marching towards him.

"Are you serious? We can't leave Eddie!" She yelled in protest, Richie clenching his fists. He closed his eyes, jaw clenched.

"That isn't Eddie!" He finally yelled, realizing that this was time being wasted. He pointed out the veins spreading down Eddie's face, saddened by what had to be done. Tears rolled down his face as he continued yelling.

"IT got him! He's trapped! He's a fucking spy!" He screamed, voice cracking. He didn't bother trying to hide the tears rolling down his face, as everyone else was crying to.

God, he needed you right now.

"Wh-wh-what if we take him with? W-w-we'll figure out a way." Bill suggested, but nobody answered. Mike already went to pick Eddie up, Eddie's breathing shallow.

"What kind of school has ropes in the supply closet?" Stan mumbled as he grabbed the ropes, running back to the gymnasium and tying Eddie to a pile of stacked gym mats.

When Eddie came to, he started struggling. Richie's heart began to break. Bill held him in place, Mike making sure the rope is secure.

"Let me go.. what are you doing? Let me go! Richie!" He pleaded, eyes now on Richie. Richie's lip quivered and he turned away, unable to watch anymore.

"I'm sorry, Eds." Richie whispered shakily, Beverly wrapping an arm around his shoulder in attempt to comfort him, but it wasn't who he wanted.

Suddenly, a strange dog-like creature burst through the door, landing on its side as the door shut closed once more. It's face was sealed, but it looked like it could easily open. That's what was outside earlier.

Mike threw a dodgeball at it, but it didn't budge. It was dead. The door slowly re-opened, and Mike grabbed his gun. Richie gripped his knife.

You pushed the door open more, blood dripping from your scratched-up nose. Your eyebrows were furrowed in anger, but your expression soon softened as your eyes landed on the one you'd been longing to see for so long.

Richie.

Your mouth slightly fell open, eyes widening. Richie mirrored your expression, a smile spreading across both of your faces, before you ran towards each other, enveloping each other in a tight, warm embrace.

When he pulled away, he gripped your shoulders, unable to stop smiling. He looked directly in your eyes as he spoke.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. I called you every night for-"

"340 days." You interrupted, and his expression turned to confused. You returned the smile.

"I heard."

"Guys, I hate to ruin the moment, but.." Mike trailed off, pointing to the struggling Eddie. The veins had turned a deep purple and black, spreading fully down his cheek and soon reaching his jawline. Richie turned to you, and he didn't have to say anything. You knew his question.

You closed your eyes, holding a hand out. You gritted your teeth, soon clenching your fist as you focused. You concentrated on your anger, and the black marks soon started fading, and his breathing started to pick up.

You strained, and soon a large figure made of smoke burst from Eddie's mouth, the color returning to his face and the marks now completely gone. You opened your eyes, slowly lowering your hand. Richie smiled at you, then Eddie.

After everyone hugged Eddie, untying him from the mat, Eddie jumped up and hugged you, catching you off guard. You hugged back, a twinge if jealousy hitting Richie.

"Thank you." He cheered, awkwardly pulling away and clutching his arm. You gave him a small grin, nodding your head.

"You're welcome." You said smoothly, before turning to everyone else. You refused to make eye contact with Beverly.

"The gate. We have to lock it." You announced, and Richie nodded in agreement. Everyone hesitantly nodded, before Stanley spoke up.

"Where is the gate?" He asked, and you met his eyes. He shifted awkwardly, and you waved your arm as a signal to follow you.

"Upside down." Was all you said, before running out of the school and to the lab.

This was it.

Word Count; 1,035
A/N; Hey guys! I hope you liked this! This Stranger Things and IT crossover is coming to an end, I might just mark this story as finished after the next chapter. I feel like people don't like it :(. But, if you didn't notice, 340 Days, 3+4=7. Hahaaa, did you catch it? Cya next time!