Corrupted

"Who the hell are you?" Richie asked, staring at the dark-haired girl

"Who the hell are you?" Richie asked, staring at the dark-haired girl. She arched an eyebrow, and Eddie gently elbowed him, pointing to the bloodstained bandage wrapped around her torso. He shut his mouth.

"I'm Kali." She finally spoke, now answering Richie's question. Richie and Eddie exchanged a confused look before she opened the door wider, letting them in. The three ran up to Bill's room. In the room, you were staring out the window, eyes wide with fear. They couldn't find you.

"Seven?" Richie blurted, a bit louder than he meant to. You whirled around, eyebrows raised. Your expression softened, and a smile threatened to spread across your face. You gave him a shy wave, and he walked up to you.

"You fucking scared me, Sev. Why'd you leave like that?" Richie asked, Bill pulling Eddie over to give him a brief explanation of what had happened. Kali shut the door, crossing her arms over her chest. The smile that was once on your face was gone, and you glanced over at Kali, who nodded at you. You inhaled and started to speak.

"They found us." You stated, and Richie just raised an eyebrow. He stayed silent as a way of telling you to continue, and you did.

"The others. 001, 002.. do you understand?" You poorly explained, but he understood. He gave a slow nod, eyes glued to the floor. Eddie tilted his head.

"But, why's that a bad thing? I mean, aren't they good people?" He asked, Richie relieved he wasn't the one who would have to ask it. You turned to face him, your lips forming a straight line.

"No. They've become corrupt. The wound festered. It took them over." You explained sadly, and Richie took a step back, looking at Kali. Bill stayed quiet, eyes closed as he took everything in. The room was quiet for several seconds until you continued.

"If that happened to others like you, can't it happen to you?" Richie asked, and you sighed. Richie felt bad for asking questions, but he needed a better understanding in order to help. You simply nodded. 

"Yes. But, that's if I let it. But, not all of them did it by choice. Papa's controlling them." You explained, and Bill finally looked up. Kali must've explained this to him earlier. Richie and Eddie however, were confused as to who Papa was.

"P-papa is the old ch-chief." Bill explained for you, and you nodded in thanks. He offered a small smile in return. Richie's eyes widened.

"Hopper? You're kidding." Richie spoke in disbelief, but you shook your head. Kali finally moved from in front of the door and stared out the window, keeping watch for anyone suspicious. She let out a sigh.

"He used to be a good guy, too. He treated us like his own kids, even though he had one. But, when she died, he took all of his anger out on us. That's why we were experimented on." Eddie stood there, shocked at Kali's words. The pieces slowly started coming together in Richie's mind as he took everything in.

"So we're up against nine people with powers?" Richie asked, his voice mixed with fear and disbelief. You and Kali nodded. He threw his head back.

"Fucking hell. We're gonna need more people." Richie grumbled, and Bill nodded. Him and Eddie went downstairs and out the door, headed to the other Loser's houses while Richie went to use Bill's phone. Richie's fingers hesitantly dialed the number, and he finally put the phone up to his ear.

"E-Eddie, you go to B-Ben and Stan's house, I'll get B-Beverly and Mike." Bill instructed, Eddie nodding. Bill went to get his bike while he watched Eddie walk off in the opposite direction, then headed down to Beverly's house.

"Hello? You there?" Richie spoke into the phone, tapping his fingers on the wooden desk to make a beat as he waited for a response. Bill's phone kind of sucked.

"Richie? What's up?" A voice spoke from the other end of the line, and Richie pushed his glasses up, placing a hand on his forehead. You studied his actions, figuring out what he does with each emotion.

"Oh, nothing. How have you been? Are you busy?" Richie spoke, a bit too fast. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and you looked up to see who it was. Kali greeted you with a small smile and a wave. You waved back, turning back to face Richie.

"I'm fine, and why are you asking if I'm busy?" The voice spoke from the other end of the line, clearly confused. Kali came up next to you, listening in to what Richie was saying.

"Still have your ticket to anywhere? We need you." Richie spoke, his tone now serious. The rest of what the other person was left unheard, Richie soon saying goodbye and hanging up. Luckily, Richie gave no specifics of where they were. He gave you and Kali a nod.

"Reinforcements is on the way."

Word Count; 824

A/N; Ooo, who do you think he was on the phone with? 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was actually kind of fun to write! And for those of you who liked my original IT story better, I'm sorry I can't continue it :(, I wrote everything that happened in the movie already. I suppose I could do a different backstory with the losers group personally but keep the plot itself the same? Maybe I'll rewrite it (: Cya next time!