Carry On

"Damn it! How'd they find us?!" Mikey yelled, staring out the window

"Damn it! How'd they find us?!" Mikey yelled, staring out the window. He was looking through the blinds, but jumped away once they made eye contact. Papa and Lonnie found them, and chances are, they weren't alone this time. Will was frozen, eyes wide.

"Ben, move! C'mon!" Ben snapped back into reality, and Eddie began to shake Will and tell him to wake up. Dustin was already near the back of the house with Bill, Beverly, and Lucas.

"Will! Damn it! Will!" Eddie screamed, and Will finally came back to. The two grabbed each other's arms and ran, while Kali and Stan made a break for it. Mike followed behind, you and Richie being the last two to run. Dustin threw the back window open and climbed out, helping the rest out.

"Run." You instructed, though everyone was already sprinting. You and Kali exchanged glances, eyes narrowed. The two of you stepped several feet back, watching walls of the house crumble and collapse.

From there, you were face to face with Eleven. Blood rolled down from her nose, and her short hair was slicked back. Kali's expression turned from angry to disappointed, almost seeming to be shocked it was her. You slowly walked up to her. "Sister?"

That wasn't Eleven. Not at all. She thrust her hand out and let out a determined shout, and you flew back. Once you hit the floor, you heard the surprised gasps of the others, and saw Richie's narrowed eyes. You slowly got up, the hit hardly phasing you. Richie smirked, discreetly pumping his fist in the air.

"Mouthbreather." Eleven snapped, and your face contorted in confusion. You were never told what that meant, and it wasn't in the dictionary. You ignored her, and watched as her face contorted to one of fear. Turning to face Kali, you noticed a small amount of blood dripping from her nose, and you saw this as your chance.

You held your hand out, then clenched your fists. Your eyes closed once you heard her screaming, but you hadn't realized you'd been screaming, too. Eddie and Will tried holding both Richie and Mikey back, but it ended up taking all of them.

"Stop it, you're hurting her! You're hurting her!" Mikey screamed, and Richie fought the urge to slap him. Instead, he started an argument.

"Yeah? She's saving her! Your girlfriend through Seven across the damn floor!" Richie retorted, and Mikey shot him a glare. Will frowned at the two arguing and quietly asked them to stop. He ended up looking at Eddie for help.

"You stupid idiots! Shut up!" Eddie yelled, and Beverly yanked Richie back. Mike grabbed Mikey's arms, holding him by his wrists. The two squirmed, but couldn't get out of their holds.

Eleven soon collapsed, and you stopped screaming. Everyone crowded around you but Mikey, who was frantically shaking Eleven and screaming her name. She soon woke up, though didn't remember what had happened. That didn't stop Mikey from throwing his arms around her.

"Sev? You good?" Richie asked, holding you up straight. You had been swaying, blood dripping from your nose and ears. That was when your knees gave out, and you fell straight on the floor.

"Holy shit, that was awesome." Dustin whispered, and everyone looked at him with an unbelievable expression. He threw his hands up in defense.

"Well besides the almost dying part!" He yelled, everyone shaking their heads and looking back down. Richie and Bill lifted you off of the floor, heading over to Joyce's. She might've known what to do. There wasn't a sign of Papa and Lonnie.

Once you got there, she practically showered everyone in hugs. Especially Will. She kept asking him questions that he'd just answer with a slight groan of protest. Richie and Bill laid you down on the couch, and Joyce came over with bottles of water.

She got back up, getting a warm rag and laying it across your forehead, since you had still been out of it. To make room, your head was on Richie's lap, Beverly on Bill's lap, Eleven on Miley's, while the others got their own seat. Joyce turned to face everyone, concern written all over her expression.

"What happened?" She asked, which resulted in everyone giving each other a questioning look, silently debating if they should tell her. They cake to the conclusion that they should, since she already knew a bunch. Richie sighed, waiting for someone to explain. Nobody spoke up.

"Well, it's a long story."

Word Count; 750
A/N; I decided to update once a week, until I can get back into rhythm. But, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I might end this story soon and go back to the original storyline, this one is so hard to write :( Cya next time! ~Author