The Losers Club

Prologue

Finn Wolfhard as Richie "Rich" Tozier

You, Richie Tozier's crush

The rest of the It cast as themselves

Let's carry on :)

Each drop of water seemed like torture. You just couldn't seem to get a second of silence. You rose from your bed to look out your window, and in the gloominess of the dark grey sky and pouring rain, there was a small light. Perhaps the only bright thing outside. It was a kid. You watched as he ran alongside the street, chasing what seemed to be a paper boat. You let out a satisfied sigh, a smile creeping on your face. At least someone enjoyed the storms. However, that smile was wiped off of your face when you heard a bloodcurdling scream. You didn't think much of it, he was probably just having fun. Little did you know, that little boy would never be seen again.

It had been several months since that event happened, but you remembered it clearly. It bothered you, but not to a great extent. The final bell rang, a wave of relief washing over you. The last bell of the school year. You grabbed your bag, waving to your teachers as you walked out of the room and back outdoors. You heard yelling, then eventually a thud. You raised one eyebrow, walking over to see what was going on. Your heart began beating out of your chest once you saw who it was. Richie Tozier and his friends. You soon saw Bowers and his gang, and before you knew it, you were rushing over to them. You slapped Bowers across the face, a painful echo ringing throughout the area. He turned to look at you, grinning like a maniac before shoving you down.
"Fucking bitch! You'll regret that, whore." He growled, looking you up and down. You started regretting the outfit you chose, since it hugged your curves quite nicely. Worst of all, you were laying on your back, leaving you completely vulnerable to Bowers and his dumbass friends. Just as he drew his arm back, his fingers curled into a fist, a rock smacked him straight between the eyes. He staggered backwards, giving you the opportunity to run towards where the rock came from, which was by Eddie and Richie.
"You s-suck Bowers!" Bill yelled, taking you by surprise. He turned to face Bill, fists clenched.
"Did you s-s-s-say something? B-B-B-Billy?" He mocked, which caused your blood to boil, but you stayed still.
"You got a free ride 'cause of your brother, but the ride's over, loser." He grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer, fist drawn back, but glanced to the side. There stood a cop, who lowered his sunglasses, revealing a glare. He stepped back, licked his entire hand, then wiped it on Bill.
"Loser." He mumbled, joining the rest of his friends int their car, then driving off. Stanley whirled around to face you, along with the rest of the boys. It was awkward for a couple of seconds and you stared at your feet, eyes closed. You then opened them and looked back up, a small smirk on your face.
"Good job guys, I'll see you around?" You asked somewhat cockily, Richie mentally melting. You turned around and walked off, but someone tapped your shoulder. You turned to face Richie, however, he hadn't stopped walking, and the two of you stood with your noses touching.
"Woah, awkward." Richie stated, jumping back. You too, awkwardly stepped back. He then held his arm out, holding your backpack.
"Thanks for the save, but I think you're forgetting something." There it was. That common Richie smirk. You felt your cheeks heat up, and you took your bag, swinging it over your shoulder.
"Thanks, Trashmouth." You teased, causing him to chuckle.
"No problem, Dollface." He answered cockily, giving you a cheesy grin. You giggled, ruffling his hair.
"Sorry for being so straightforward, but do you wanna hang out over the summer?" You awkwardly asked, and he looked up as if he was thinking.
"That desperate to spend time with me?" He asked, his voice shaking with both laughter and excitement.
"I guess so, Tozier." You answered, your heartbeat once again picking up its pace.
"Of course, me and the rest of the losers were gonna go down to the sewers tomorrow, wanna come?" He awkwardly asked, and you opened your mouth to speak, but a weird cracking noise came out.
"Uhh, sure. Why the sewers, exactly?" You tilted your head, Richie glancing to the side.
"Bill's little brother, Georgie. He thinks he went missing by the sewer." Richie answered sadly. A frown spread across your face and you slowly nodded.
"Oh.. sorry, but I'd love to come. What time?" Richie's facial expressions lit up, a dorky smile spreading across his face.
"Like, noon?" He asked, and you nodded.
"Alright, I'll be there. I have to go, I'm gonna get killed if I get home late." You explained, and Richie nodded. The two of you said your goodbyes, and then left.
Your walk home was boring as always, but you didn't mind. You hummed the song Come On Eileen as you walked up to your doorstep, opening your door. An uncomfortable creak sounded from your door as you opened it, and you shut it, walking upstairs after you heard a click.
"Y/N, it's almost 3:30, you got out an hour ago. Where were you?" Your Mom slurred, causing your shoulders to drop.
"I was just walking home, there were a lot of people I had to get through." You somewhat lied. You couldn't tell her about the fight, and Richie. Your mom rose from her chair, her eyes narrowed.
"You know what happens when your late." Your mom growled, and you frowned, squeezing your eyes shut. She painfully gripped your collarbone, her fingernails digging into your skin, causing you to whimper.
"I-I'm Sorry, mother, please, it won't happen again." You pleased, and she pushed deeper, then pulled away.
"I'm going to sleep. Don't leave the house." Your mother demanded, and you nodded, then rushed up the stairs. You dropped to the floor, landing painfully on your knees. You glanced at the sketchbook and pencil on your desk, noticing what seemed like a.. warning?
"Come float with us, Y/N." You read, only your lips moving. You heard a small growling sound, and you turned around, standing face to face with the scariest clown you've ever seen. Your eyes widened and you stood, heavily breathing and trembling. It started to laugh, and it held a red balloon.
"Come float with us, Y/N." It growled, and you whimpered, walking back until you hit your wall. At that point you were frozen, and so was it. You let out a loud whimper, pressing your palms against the wall. He started walking closer, and you started to scream. Just before he could grab your arm, your mom burst in the room.
"Y/N! Quiet down, you bitch!" Your Mom howled, walking up to you, her fist painfully making contact with your skin. Your head painfully slammed into the wall, and she walked out, slamming the door behind her. You pressed a shaky hand to your face, small shaky sobs escaping your throat. You noticed a small slip of paper by your backpack that you had dropped next to your bed, then crawled over to it. It was a phone number. You shakily sighed, then headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Your mom was passed out on the couch, so you should've been fine. You then dialed the number, and the person who picked up was the last person you'd expect to.

WC; 1,290
A/N: HEYY, WHATS UP :) I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHITTY STORY HAHAA, THIS IS JUST GONNA BE RICHIE. ALSO SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE ));
I update around every Friday or Saturday, so stay tuned for that :)
Cya next week, hope you liked this story <3