The Crackhouse

"He t-t-thrusts his fists against the p-p-post. And still I-insists he s-sees the g-g-ghost." Bill whispered to himself as he walked up the sidewalk to the house. "Bill! Bill, you can't go in there!" Beverly shouted, dropping her bike and looking at him. "This is insane." Richie muttered.
"Look, you guys don't have to come in with me," Bill started, "but what happens when
another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So walking into this house for me... it's easier that walking into my own."
You blinked sadly at Bill's speech, tears threatening to form in the corners of your eyes. "Wow." Richie whispered, and you turned to face him. "What?"
"He didn't stutter once."
Bill turned, ignoring them and walking up to the house again, but everyone followed. "Wait!" Stanley piped up. Everyone looked at him, this time including Bill. "Uhhh, shouldn't we have people keep watch? Y'know, just in case something bad happens?" Stanley stalled, but Bill took it into consideration.
"Wh-wh-wh-who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked, and everyone but you and Beverly rose your hands. Richie looked at everyone, then turned back to Bill and whispered, "Fuck."
You, Bill, Richie, and Eddie all walked into the house. "I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we aren't measuring dicks." Richie muttered, fear hinting at his voice as he took in his surroundings. "Shut up, Richie." Eddie whispered back.
"Ugh, I can smell that." Eddie mumbled in disgust, face now contorted. "Don't breathe with your mouth open." Richie informed.
"Why?"
"Because, then you're eating it."
Richie's words caused Eddie to gag and take a puff from his inhaler, then everything went quiet. Richie looked at something in the corner of the room, wandering over and picking it up, examining it.
What he saw made his heart stop. His breaths began to get faster and he struggled to take a single breath. His hyperventilating caught your attention and you ran over to him, eyes widening at the paper in his hand. "What?" Bill asked, walking over to you and Richie.
"It-it says I'm missing." Richie started, then what was on the paper really hit him.
"Y-y-y-you're not missing, Richie." Bill reassured, but that had no effect. "Then why's it say it there, it's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..." Richie rambled in pure panic, and guilt consumed you. "It's not real." Bill said, now louder.
"That's my name, that's my age, that's the date!" Richie screamed, and you frowned. "Richie, you aren't missing!" You shouted over his yelling, but he didn't listen.
"What the fuck? Am I gonna go missing? Will I disappear?" You grabbed Richie's shoulders, forcing him to look you in the eyes. "Richie, look at me. You aren't missing, and you won't go missing." How badly you wanted to kiss him right now, you couldn't put into words. But that didn't matter right now. His breaths began to slow down, and he started to calm down.
"IT's just playing tricks on you, none of it's real, okay?" He nodded, closing his eyes and deeply inhaling, then smiled at you and re-opened his eyes. "Thanks, Y/N."
"Of course, Richie."
Richie threw that piece of paper down and you all walked away from the corner, but your heart stopped at what happened next. "Hello?" A strained voice rang out. "Hello?" The voice repeated, and you all ran up the stairs to see Betty Ripsom. She looked at you, now whimpering. "Help me, please." She begged, but was soon dragged off into the room. Her scream left a painful echo throughout the house. "Betty!" You yelled, running into the room.
Richie and Bill followed you, but Eddie didn't. "Where the fuck did she go? She was just here!" Richie groaned, looking around the room.
However, As Eddie went to follow you, a voice whispered behind him, "What are you looking for?" He turned to face where the voice came from, but saw nobody. "Guys, do you hear that?" He shakily asked, voice hardly above a whisper. "Guys?" Eddie asked, turning to face the door.
He started towards the door, but it slammed shut. "Guys!" Eddie screamed, and you gasped, trying to open the door. "Eddie!" Everyone screamed, pounding against the door and trying to open it.
Everything was silent, until a loud crash was heard, followed by Eddie screaming, "What the fuck?!" You pounded your fists against the door, screaming. "Eddie! Eddie, are you okay?! Open the door!"
You didn't get a response this time.
Richie, however, had wandered off into a room. "Richie." A voice whispered, sounding strangely similar to Eddie's voice. He walked into the room, walking near what looked like a coffin. "Eddie?" Richie whispered, looking around the room. "Where the fuck are you? This isn't the time to play Hide and Seek, dipshit."
He sighed in defeat and started walking towards the door, but the door slammed shut. He broke out into a run, banging on the door. "Richie?!" You screamed, sprinting over to the door that had just slammed. You once again tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Y/N? Open the door!" Richie screamed from the other side, trying to open it. "I'm trying!" You yelled back, pulling on the handle.
He turned his back to the door, looking at the sheets covering god knows what. "Oh shit." He whispered, the sheets suddenly being yanked off. "Stupid Clowns." He muttered, looking at the clown statues surrounding him.
As he turned to look straight in front of him, the coffin that was once closed was now swinging open. He slowly walked towards it. "Oh, fuck." He whispered, staring at what was inside. On the top was the word FOUND written in red ink. The letter U was written on the Missing Paper of him. As he looked inside, he saw a doll of him, covered in worms and maggots. He shook his head and slammed the coffin shut, but it soon opened again, a large clown jumping out and glaring at him.
"Beep Beep, Richie." IT said, making a mouth out of his hand. Richie stared in fear. IT suddenly lunged forward, arms spread in front of IT, and that got Richie moving. He screamed, running towards the door and sprinting out, slamming the door. Richie's sudden action had caused you to fall over, mainly since he hit you with the door.
"Shit, Sorry Y/N." He panted, helping you up, but you threw your arms around him. "Don't scare me like that." You whispered shakily, and he hugged you back. "I h-hate to ruin the m-m-moment, but.."
Bill looked at a mattress near the back of the room, Eddie's head soon popping out. "You wanna play loogie?" He whispered, a black goo soon oozing from his mouth. The three of you backed away, making both disgusted and fearful noises.
Eddie's scream interrupted your thoughts, and your eyes widened. "Eddie!" You yelled, turning around. Three doors stood in your path, ones that weren't there before. They were labeled 'Not Scary At All', 'Scary', and 'Very Scary.' Naturally, you went for Not Scary At All. "Where's my shoe?" Betty's scared voice whispered, but then the lights turned on, and her legs were missing. Everyone screamed and slammed the door. "Where the fuck were her legs?!" Richie screamed.
Everyone ran to the Very Scary door, which was just a hallway. You all ran back down the stairs to see IT and Eddie. Eddie was on the floor, whimpering. His arm was broken. "Eddie." You whispered, and the clown looked at Bill. "This isn't real.." he whispered to himself, but IT just grinned. "This isn't real enough for you? I'm not real enough for you?" IT asked, pretending to be offended. That sad face was wiped away with a demonic smirk.
"It was real enough for Georgie."
Those words put Bill out of place, and he soon charged at the three of you. You screamed, waiting for him to reach you, but he never did. When you opened your eyes, Beverly stood there, a crow bar through his eye. You took the chance to run over to Eddie, Richie following you. Bill stumbled over, and you looked at Stan, Mike, Ben, and Beverly, who all ran towards you. IT's hand suddenly grew large, sharp claws, and Beverly whimpered.
You gripped Eddie's head, forcing him to look at you instead of IT. "Look at me, Eddie! Look at me!" You both had tears streaming down your face, and you felt Richie pulling on your shirt. IT suddenly turned, raking it's claws against Ben's stomach, putting three holes in his shirt. "Ben!" Everyone screamed.
The clown started sneaking back into the well, and was soon out of sight. "We have to get out of here." Mike whispered, but you shook your head. "We have to help Eddie."
Richie went to Bend his arm back into place, but he shook his head. "Do not fucking touch me! Do not fucking touch me!" Eddie screamed, and you gently pushed Richie aside. You grabbed Eddie's arm and snapped it back into place, and he groaned in discomfort. You ignored the sounds he made and helped him up, getting everyone out of there.
That did not go as planned.

Word Count; 1,615.
A/N; Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :). Sorry for the wait, I'm trying to update more. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS! I CANT COMPREHEND THIS AHHH
Happy Thanksgiving Guys, maybe I'll update tomorrow :))