Found

Everyone pedaled faster than they ever had before

Everyone pedaled faster than they ever had before. You could hear Richie's heavy breaths from in front of you, and you knew you had to help somehow. You closed your eyes, concentrating on the vans.

"Shit! They're gaining on us!" Richie screamed, everyone pedaling faster. Just before the vans could reach you, it was launched into the air, crashing into the other vans. You took the advantage to hide in an abandoned bus for several minutes, confirming that the bad men were gone.

You slumped forward, panting. Your E/C eyes were glassy, Bill and Richie carrying you out and helping you onto Richie's bike. You wrapped your arms around Richie's waist, pressing your face against his back.

You were pale, your dark circles becoming more visible. You looked sick. Everyone was clearly worried about you, especially Richie. Your eyes were heavy, and the closest house was the Neibolt House.

"I-i know it's stupid, b-b-but it'll cover us." Bill suggested, and Richie sighed in defeat. You, Bill, Richie, and Eddie went in. All the others were hiding outside. Richie placed a cool hand on your forehead, his free hand holding your hand. His thumb rubbed soothing circles on your hand.

A scream broke the silence, and you looked up the stairs. You saw a girl and a clown. Richie, Eddie, and Bill stood in front of you as an attempt of defense, but it didn't do much. IT had shoved them to the side, the girl at the top of the stairs gone.

Richie watched as the clown traced your jawline, you just sitting there whimpering. IT opened its mouth, revealing more and more teeth, and that's when you were finally able to scream. The clown reeled back, growling and hissing as the building began to shake, and soon crawled back into the well.

"Sev! Are you okay?" Richie yelled, sprinting towards you and wrapping you in a hug. You hugged back. "Yes."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Bill was staring at where the clown had gone, then helped you, Richie, and Eddie out of the house. "W-we know where I-it lives now. Next time, w-w-we'll be more prepared." Bill said proudly, everyone circling around.

"No! No next time, Bill! Didn't you see what happened this time? If Sev wasn't there you guys would've been killed!" Stan snapped, everyone taken aback. Bill clenched his jaw, eyes now closed.

"Next time, w-we'll be more prepared." He spoke, and you stared at him. Richie stared at him in both shock and disgust.

"Seriously?! How the hell are we supposed to fight a demon clown?" Richie yelled, the hope in Bill's eyes beginning to fade. Guilt clouded your mind, and you blurted out the one word Richie didn't want to hear.

"Me."

Eddie slowly nodded. "It could work. I mean, she can obviously hurt it. She can probably kill it." He explained, and Richie's eyes now darted to Eddie.

"Seriously? She isn't an inanimate object! She's a person! We can't just use her like that!" Richie defended, and you closed your eyes, tears threatening to spill from your E/C orbs.

"Richie, please." You begged quietly, and he looked at you, brows furrowed in worry. "I.. I'm a monster. The clown, it was locked away." You explained, all eyes now on you. Richie shook his head, trying to find words.

"Locked away? Where?" Beverly asked, and you met her eyes. A tear rolled down your cheek.

"Upside down. I let It out." You whispered shakily, covering your face with your hands. Richie slowly pulled your hands from your face, giving them a soft squeeze.

"You aren't a monster. You're just helping us solve a problem. And we aren't just sacrificing you like that, you're family." Richie said softly, his sincerity shocking nearly everyone.

"'F-family?'" You quoted, and he offered a small smile.

"It's a person or a group of people you really care about, people that you love. But, not in that way." Eddie poorly explained, but you understood. You nodded.

"Yeah! I have a cousin named Mike, and he lives in Indiana. He's pretty cool." Richie said, giving you an example. You nodded.

"S-so? Are we gonna k-kill the clown or wh-what?" Bill asked, breaking the silence. Richie gave a defeated sigh and nodded, but agreed on waiting till the next day so you could get your energy fully back. Everyone went home, preparing for their possibly last day tomorrow.

That is, if things had gone according to plan.

Word Count; 756
A/N; IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT AND SHITTY CHAPTER, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY :(. ALSO, TYSM FOR 30k READS! I CANT BELIEVE WE MADE IT THIS FAR!! SHOULD I DO A FACE REVEAL??
Also, if you wanna talk, follow my Instagram; @/7aeyoungg , I'll be pretty active on there :). Cya next time!