Chapter 10

“Hey you ready to go out??” I asked stepping in the house seeing Louis and Kat kissing Ashton and telling him to be a good boy.

“Yeah I just don’t think I am ready to be away from my baby for a while” Kat held Ash closer to her as she thought about being away from him.

“He’ll be fine he’s always a good boy and I know how to take care of your babies” they looked ready to go out but in mind they were probably just still stuck on them.

“But-”

“NOEEE!!!!” braking from them and running over to me in his little dippers.

“Ashton can run now???” my hands picked him up placing him on my hip.

“Yeah right after you left when he was done eating and I placed him on the ground to go play he just got up and ran to the door looking for you” nothing made me feel more happy than a baby learning to walk or for Ashton run.

“Well you have a good night, we won’t be out all night I promise” as they left the room I placed Ashton on the ground and he stood up on his feet but held my leg to balance.

“Noie play?” pointing to his toys in the corner of the room by the TV where his toys were, taking his hand in mine as he dragged me without my response.

 Harry’s POV

“Can you believe she left with a man still in her bed?” Why would she just leave with Dean still here?

“I don’t know Harry, but let’s talk about something else we should talk about our relationship” she seemed a bit nervous when she spoke but she always gets high or drunk so what’s the difference.

“Not tonight I’m not in the mood, I have to get going anyway I have to get to work” reaching down to grab my leather jacket and slipping my shoes on, if Noel won’t listen to me about this guy what’s the point about me being here.

“Is it about that fucking girl? Is that the reason that you’re here all the time?! YOUR NOT HERE FOR ME?!!!” is she going fucking crazy? Walking over to her gripping her shoulders so she wouldn’t try to hit me.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!”

“Ever since you found out that Noel was my roommate you have been just so keen on coming over here all the time, if she wasn’t here I don’t think that you would have stayed all the time” she might have been right, nothing could make me admit that.

“That’s not true Dallas-”

“I can tell when you’re lying, so stop fucking around Harry tell me the truth!”

“You know what I don’t care about what you think of me, I’m leaving” she started pulling her hair while tears were streaming down her face trying to make me feel bad but that’s not going to work so I left.

“Harold come on you haven’t been acting ok” Jarod patted my shoulder pulling me out of my day dream.

“Nothing I just am really tierd”

“We have been working together for six months you can tell me the truth and you know that bro” he was right I have been working with him when I first became a jumper at the club he trained me in and made me feel like family.

“Ok well there is this girl… she just makes me feel so confused about what she wants”

“Oh is it that one girl that you picked up a few weeks ago??” I couldn’t tell which girl he meant.

“Yeah she is just so..i don’t know” his brown eyes looked at each person he let into the club making sure they looked old enough..or going to start shit.

“Well that is women for yeah man”

“I don’t think that she and I are ever going to get over some things” can’t I live just forget about her for a while.

“You know what, I’ve got this stuff under control and you only have an hour left so I’m going to let you go home early”

“Are you sure??”

“Yes go, I’m good you can just go home and sleep it off” that’s if I can sleep at all tonight.

I patted his shoulder and started to walk away from the club, he was a cool guy but it kinda pisses me off how much Dallas was being a little bitch what did I do to piss her off?!

Walking into the house seeing her blonde hair and her sitting in a robe beside him but he was sitting with his shoulders slumped and a his hands covering his face, “Why..why did you lie to me??” he sounded like he was crying.

“It’s ok we just need to keep this a secret”

The door behind me started to open, I didn’t know that Dallas was out tonight, “Hey-” I couldn’t even swallow when I seen her she dropped her bag and looked at both of them then back at me.

“Dean??” he turned around stunned then stood up in his jeans with the girl turning around finding that she wasn’t Noel she was Dallas…and Noel was at the door.

Question of the day, do you like 80’s music, 90’s music, or todays hits???

I like 80’s music and some of today’s hits.

-BoobearsCurly