Chapter 5

Maybe I’m doing it wrong; it’s just probably because I’m new at this… I tried putting on some music to set the mood but that really didn’t help. I closed my eyes trying to think of something that could help, Dean came to mind picturing him above me..

“Does it feel good babe?” I wrapped my arms around him bringing him lower to me feeling how perfect this moment was.

“Oh Dean” I moaned as he started kissing down my chest to my abdomen stopping and looking up at me.

“Do you want me to make you feel great babe??” I nodded my head.

“Just relax this will be fun” his fingers massaged me and I bit my lip holding moans in.

“Let me hear you, let it out Noel” he lowered his lips by his fingers causing it harder for me not to moan.

“Grab my hair babe” I grabbed a hand full looking forward to feel his smooth hair, but it felt more curly.

“Dean?” he lifted his head and smoothing his curls showing his green eyes that located mine and smirked with a wink.

I heard the door open and I thought it was all in my head till the voice dragged me out.

“Dallas?” I shot up seeing a man in a towel with leaves down by his abdomen and abs that was covered by the butterfly tattoo.

“Noel?” I covered my body and looked back up at him with a shy smile.

“Hey Harry” he just caught me masturbating.. shit

“Were you just…umm…” the door opened wider and Dallas walked in only in her underwear and bra.

“Well Harry looks like you met my roommate” she led her finger nail down his chest but he didn’t even flinch he was just looking at me, this will be a fun story to tell Kitty.

“Yeah I just came in here thinking it was your room, and I just happened to meet her”

“So should we get back to what we were doing Harry??” she asked and I just ruffled my hair and put my glasses on grabbing my tablet.

Not even her suggestion made him move but I just acted like nothing happened and went back on tumblr, “Harold I think she wants to go back to bed and its better sooner than later, I don’t wanna keep her up all night” he shrugged her off and she turned around headed out.

“Noel can we talk?” I just ignored him and scrolled down and my phone vibrated.

As I reached for it he took my hand, “She means nothing to me”

“Why should I care who you’re with” he sat down on the edge of the bed adjusting his towel.

“Noel I wanna be with you again”

“Get out of here Harry, go back to my roommate” He leaned closer to me and scooted closer.