Chapter 4

It’s been a week and I still haven’t found a roommate or earned any more money from the shop so I guess soon I’ll have a new roommate, it made me feel bad that Kat kept telling me that I could move in but you know that’s her house and her new family. Dean and I have gone on a few dates since our first it was amazing he was such a gentleman to me… hasn’t tried to make a move on me yet.

My landlord called me about an hour ago letting me know that he was sending up my roommate and the person was really nice and she hasn’t seen these types of people before.

“Hello?” running to the door jumping over furniture cause I’m fricken Spiderman,  I peeled the door open slowly with a smile.

“Hey I’m Noel…” she walked into the room tossing her bag on the couch and then turned to me, “Hey my names Dallas, can you show me my room I’m having company soon.” Oh my god I have a scanky roommate.

“Sure your room is down the hall and to the left” she passed me and I don’t know if it makes me seem lesbian but I just stared at her ass in shortshorts and a tub top.

“Umm roomie can you be in your room tonight, I wanna impress my visitor” Roomie???

“Oh sure I guess” I grabbed a bag of chips off the top of the fridge and made my way to my room.

I sat in my room for about an hour and heard the door open and a loud squeal as they were running down the hall, “Don’t get to eager, I haven’t even gotten to your beaver” oh that was SOOO fricken puny.

“Don’t talk” the voice slurred.

The whole night they were just going at it and I couldn’t take it so I dialed her number.

“Kat answer your phone come on” I waited as the ringing seemed to get louder and louder.

“Hey you know its three in the morning right” I rolled my thumbs around trying to distract myself from the constant banging against the walls.

“I’m so pissed I can’t take it anymore my roommate has only been here for about five hours and I can’t stand her”

“Ok just calm down, what is she doing that piss’ you off” besides her just, being her?

“When she arrived she wasn’t very open to me she just said go to your room I’m going to have a guest, they have been just been having sex all night!!”

“I don’t know what to tell you, you can’t just walk into her room and tell her to stop fucking” I pulled my hair back and grabbed my tablet.

“I don’t know then” I logged on to my tumblr and went to preferences and imagines stopping on 5sos.

“I think I’m going to die alone” I could hear Louis mumbling through the phone, I must have woke him up.

“You’ll be fine but I know what will get rid of your stress”